1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Native English Teacher Available for Article Writing

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by english_monkey, Mar 21, 2009.

Here's the deal: I'm a qualified English Teacher from the UK living and working here in Hong Kong. I'm looking to make some extra money by writing content for webmasters. My articles are keyword rich, grammatically correct and engage the reader without boring them to death! I can write about almost any subject for example health, sports, travel, finance or even breaking news. I can tailor my articles for readers in the US, Australia or the UK (for example I am aware the word "football" means something different in each country!)

All Articles will be Premium Copyscape checked before delivery

I charge $0.015 (1.5 cents) per word - or $7.50 for a 500 word article

Two 300 word Review Copies are available @$1 each for the first 2 people to pm me with their keywords

Here are a couple of excerpts from articles I have written:

This one is about Choosing a Video Card:

Before choosing a video card there is some important terminology you must be familiar with. GPU stands for Graphics Processing Unit. This is like the chipset of your motherboard, it runs at a certain speed measured in MHz, - the higher the number, the faster the video card. The Stream Processors or Shaders actually render the video on the screen. One graphics card may have 200 Screen Processors but another may have 1500 which is a huge difference.

Another about Infat Colic:
    Do remember that with Colic, your baby is most likely not in any pain but is just a baby who likes to cry more than usual. You are extremely lucky if you get a baby who doesn't cry often. New parents often don't know what to do when a baby is crying. Remember that the crying is not your fault and is just the way babies are.

Kind Regards

Oli (The English Monkey!)

english_monkey, Mar 21, 2009 IP
    mdvasanth86 likes this.
  2. english_monkey

english_monkey Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review Copies Sent.

New Offer: If you need over 10 articles (400-500 words) then I'll write them for $0.01 per word or $5 for 500 words

english_monkey, Mar 21, 2009 IP