1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you advertise your webdesign biz on weekends?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by skunker, Jul 9, 2006.

Hey folks,
    I am a heavy adwords user for my webdesign biz (I only target local area) and do not advertise on the weekends. I was wondering if anyone here DOES advertise on weekends. What kind of traffic do you get? The way I see it, I figure most CEOs, marketing people, etc do not search for webdesigners on the weekends, rather only during weekday/business hours.

Have you had any success advertising on the weekend?

skunker, Jul 9, 2006 IP
    mactep likes this.
  2. Micromag

Micromag Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean with local areas? Do you only target areas near you?

If you say yes I will ask if you delivery your final web design work at your customers home :rolleyes:

You should consider review this position.

As you pay per click you should stop advertising in weekends if you figure out that your ROI in weekends are low - but this do not occurs what decrease in weekends is the number of clicks not the rate of sales per clicks.

I had never worked with web design but I manage some web hosting accounts on AdWords and I need to say that they sell a lot professional/business packages on weekends.

Ad Scheluding should be used in in very rare cases

Micromag, Jul 9, 2006 IP