1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hiring writers again

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Gmorkster, Mar 20, 2009.

Yup, we're hiring again.

I'm basically looking for writers than can produce decent content in any niche. So far, I got a fairly decent set of writers from DP, but I'm looking for more, as we can't keep up with the workload.

So here's what I'm asking for:
    - Ability to write at least 5K words per day (I could settle for less if you're really good, so don't be afraid to apply)
    - Good English grammar skills.
    - Cheap. Please, don't start yanking at it, if you don't like it just move to another thread. I'm looking to pay 0.6c/word (that's $0.006, not $0.06 -- courtesy note to all newcomers hoping they've hit the jackpot, trust me, I've seen zillions of them)
    - Should feel alright with doing articles on adult and/or gambling topics.

I'd rather not hire any Indians. No offense, guys and girls, but BST on DP looks like an Indian forum right now, and I'm tired of the junk you come with. However, I'm open minded, if you think you can write well, then hit me with them samples :). Also, if you're an American, make sure you don't send me stuff like
    I believe I've covered just about everything, so the ball is in your court. Drop me a line with a sample article you've written and your rate. But please read and understand my requirements before PM-ing me, or you'll waste your time and mine.

Gmorkster, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  2. banks1

banks1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not Indian, but I feel you saying "I'd rather not hire any Indians" is completely unjust even if you follow it by saying "no offense". That is exactly what we DON'T need in this society, discrimination, yet people like you still continue. I think you should really delete this or edit it before you start getting a lot of BS thrown at you.

Next time try "Please do not contact me if English is not your first and most fluent language".

Btw, it is generally the hard working, dedicated Indians that will accept rates that you are expecting. Good luck finding anyone to work for that price!

banks1, Mar 20, 2009 IP
    Ajeet likes this.
  3. Wcontentproviders

Wcontentproviders Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes Benham, You have said everything I thought while reading the initial post :)

Wcontentproviders, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  4. manish.bryan

manish.bryan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think i can do this work for you with a unique quality content.
    if you think we can go on in this business.
    pm me...
    thanks!

manish.bryan, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  5. kichu1988

kichu1988 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I have sent you PM...just Check it out...

kichu1988, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  6. omshanti

omshanti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You said 0.6c per word that means that it is less than a cent... which comes $3 per 500 words..

You think writers come cheap!!!! as your inventory????

Now, I would like to tell you that what you're doing is certainly exploitation! dp forums is becoming a junk yard with such gigs! We writers have a lot of respect so value our time!

We are writers, not some ugly duckly re-writers! have some respect, some self-esteem!

Why are you wasting our precious time by offering such terrifically low priced gigs and exploiting people when you your self want quality!!!!! I think, your thinking amuses me a lot! LOL

If you want quality, you have to pay for it! I guess you want re-writers, not writers LOL :)

I think each writer must not work for less than a cent / 2c a word if you're a newbie... professional writers charge 5c - 8c per word normally depending on niche and their expertise! Have some respect for dp forum writers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dp forum BST is not a junk yard, it's our own home! I hope you get that clear! We love digital point!

omshanti, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  7. techie_mishra

techie_mishra Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Would write for $1/100 words, say if it fits ur bill ;)

techie_mishra, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  8. Gmorkster

Gmorkster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Benham1123: I fully understand you. But I've worked with ~20 Indian writers on DP and had to rewrite/correct everything they were sending, only 1-2 could come with flawless articles. I work with a few Indians offline as well, and I've seen the same patterns. English is a difficult language for them, and only a few reach a fairly decent level. However, everyone advertises being a "Pro writer". But, again, I'm not being judgmental, I accept all applications.

I'm not necessarily looking for English as a first language either. Read my example in the OP on what an American guy wrote :)

@omshanti: Yes, it would be nice if no one was offering services below $0.01 per word. Still, there are lots of people offering services for lower rates. Some of them are GOOD, and those are the ones I'm looking for.

Thanks for all PM's, I'll reply the ones I found interesting.

Gmorkster, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  9. piatra_elfa

piatra_elfa Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i will write for you for 0.005 per word. pm me if interested and for sample.

piatra_elfa, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  10. Gmorkster

Gmorkster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested in any cheap, good writers, so go ahead with the samples :)

Gmorkster, Mar 21, 2009 IP