1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Super Launch - HUGELY PROFITABLE - Giving 100% Commission on the first sale!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by CBGCash, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    How I Grow Taller Secrets - Guaranteed techniques to help you grow Taller!

[​IMG]

Following ryanman's excellent pullex product launch, I'd like to thank him for giving me some great ideas on how to do a great launch

With that tradition, I'll pay 100% commission on your first sale of grow-taller e-book to the first 20 affiliates. It's an opportunity for you to try to promote this product and also to see how well it really converts.

This is first come first server for the first 20 affiliates. Please either PM me or post in this thread if you're interested.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sales Page was professionally written by Christie Love that guarantees to convert. She's a protege of Gary Halbert, Michael Fortin, and Dan Kennedy in sales copywriting.

Sales Page: www.HowIGrowTaller.com

Affiliate Page: www.HowIGrowTaller.com/aff.php

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Product was approved on March 17th.

I have paid to have over 30 unique (100% copyscape passed) articles written.

This will make life easier for you if you're into article marketing. Please PM me or post here and I can share with you a couple of unique copyscape passed articles to you can get started with article submission right away.

It's like plug and play, can't get easier than that :D

This niche should convert 1:30

The product pays 75% of $47 after clickbank fee.

I am offering "7 different landing page templates" and other tools to help you get started immediately!

You can put this Video testimonial on your landing page to have your CONVERSIONS go through the Roof!

Video Testimonial Here!

I've included "30" grow taller articles that you can re-write right now. (these are not unique and can be found immediately on the affiliate page. If you want unique articles, PM or post here so I can send you them to you)

This one is a winner!

It's 2009 and it's time to make money. Please PM me or post here if you have any questions.

To Your Success!

Sales Page: www.HowIGrowTaller.com

Affiliate Page: www.HowIGrowTaller.com/aff.php

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CBGCash, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  2. ashisharora_83

ashisharora_83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sales page looks nice... I will send some traffic and see how it converts as i am already into same niche.

ashisharora_83, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  3. CBGCash

CBGCash Banned

Best Answers:
    Welcome ashisharora! 19 spots left to go everyone! Please PM me or post here if you have questions.

CBGCash, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  4. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    oh man, atleast pay for your dreamstime images..

sale spage looks real nice though.
    good luck with it.

Swerd, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  5. CBGCash

CBGCash Banned

Best Answers:

Swerd, thanks a lot man, especially the compliment coming from you. I will take take care of those dream time images and have the designer redo the banners in the affiliate section.

When E4E first came out, I was very impressed... and still am impressed! :)

Update:
    Just got another PM, so there are 18 spots left. Good luck & thank you!

CBGCash, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  6. Formosa09

Formosa09 Banned

Best Answers:
    I'll give this grow taller product a shot. PM sent!

Formosa09, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  7. CBGCash

CBGCash Banned

Best Answers:
    Welcome aboard! 17 more spots left to go guys! :)

----------------

CBGCash, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  8. jazz_hop

jazz_hop Peon

Best Answers:
    Count me in. Nice landing page. Would like to give it a shot.

Thanks!

jazz_hop, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  9. simplyjo

simplyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am in. Will start with article marketing and see how it goes :) cheers !

simplyjo, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  10. CBGCash

CBGCash Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks and welcome aboard!!! PM sent to you.

Thanks and welcome also. PM also sent to you. I'll post some killer article tips later in this thread. You may find that helpful to make some sales :)

CBGCash, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  11. brandini25

brandini25 Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome,

I'll have a site up in a few days. Count me in!

brandini25, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  12. CBGCash

CBGCash Banned

Best Answers:
    Welcome aboard! Got a few more PM's. There are 11 spots left, :)

Update: I've just posted some article tips below. Hope that will help!

----------------

Killer Article Marketing Tips

As promised, I'm posting a comprehensive guide to article marketing that is very helpful.

For those who need unique, 100% copyscape passed "grow taller" niche articles, please PM me or post here. I can share with you a few.

Article marketing has proven to be a long-term winner. That's why there are those who consistently make sales everyday because they have a system to produce and submit 1-10 articles per day.

As a refresher for both newbies and experienced marketers, I've posted a definitive guide by Daniel Molano from the warrior forum to Article marketing here.

This has helped me tremendously and I hope it will help you, too. :)

Article Marketing 101

This is a step by step procedure, follow it and I guarantee results.

Step 1 - Keyword Research And Implementation

A lot of people, especially IM beginners or newbies don't get the entire concept behind the 'keyword(s)'. There are many types of keywords, for this method we will be using one known as long tail keywords or keyword phrases.

To illustrate the process, I'm going to grab a random niche, a highly competitive one to show you that competition can only be good (because there is higher demand). The dating niche.

Now, head to your favorite keyword research tool (I use Seo Book Keyword Suggestion Tool myself).

Here is where you will be doing all the research.

Your goal is to look for any long tail keyword related to the niche that has at least 10 daily search results (the more the better obviously) and LESS than 10,000 google competition (the less the better). Allow me to elaborate.

I typed the search term pick up in the keyword tool and a long list of all types of keywords displays, since we are looking for long tails it should be a phrase containing 2 or more words.

Here is one sweet talk pick up lines (yes that is ONE keyword) it has over 650 overall daily search results (an average between the top 3 search engines) and a whopping Google competition of 131 websites (note sarcasm).

Hint: There are many more profitable keywords in that list alone.

Some people are going to kill me for revealing that keyword, it has the potential of driving 650+ visitors to your website per DAY with ONE article.

How did I measure competition you may wonder? I went to Google and did a search for the keyword under quotation marks: "sweet talk pick up lines"

Step 2 - Source Research For Your Article

Naturally, to write an article around that keyword you need to know some sweet talk pick up lines, so you will want to do some research on it.

This is the most simple process, go to Google and type sweet talk pick up lines (without quotations this time), check about 5 sources, grab your favourite pick up lines and you are good to go.

Hint: A source can be anything from an encyclopedia to an article.

Note that in this case, that was very easy research, sometimes you will need to do a more in depth investigation in order to pull out a great article.

Step 3 - Writing The Article

You don't have to be a professional writer to pull off an amazing article, simply write the article as if you were speaking to a client verbally.

Don't forget to make the article short (350-650 Words is my criteria), you don't want the reader bored to death and leaving half way through (that accomplishes nothing) by making them read your college thesis.

The basic structure of an article is composed of 6 parts. In order:

1. Title or Headline

The keyword MUST go here, for example: Top 10 Sweet Talk Pick Up Lines To Capture Her Attention. Headlines are used to caputure the reader's attention, in this case it is also used to optimize the article for the search engines.

2. Summary

The keyword doesn't necessarily have to go in this one, it's all about writing an appealing summary of your article. The summary is what will most likely show in the search engines under the title/headline of the article.

3. First Paragraph

Again, the keyword MUST go here once (don't flood it). Make it interesting and appealing or the visitor/reader will leave.

4. Body

Add the keyword in this part once again and insert the sweet talk pick up lines you chose during your research.

5. Last Paragraph or Conclusion

This is where you close the reader. Add the keyword one last time and present a subtle lead to the resource box (where you promote your website).

6. Resource Box

The best article directories will only allow you to promote or advertise something in this space, it has to be appealing and it MUST have a clear call to action. This is where you add the link to your website (ideally in anchor text for a keyword you have your website optimized around for SEO purposes (mainly backlinking)).

Just as an example: "If you truly want to get the girl, go to this website now: [Insert Link in Anchor Text] It is the top resource on dating advice and tips courtesy of the leading dating guru."

Step 4 - Submitting The Article

Great! Now you have created a very powerful article, it's time to submit it. You can submit to as many article directories as you wish without any penalties (duplicate content does not apply unless you submit the same article under the same domain).

The leading article directory is Ezine Articles. Their customer support may not be the best, but no matter what people say it gives the best ROTI (Return Over Time Invested - It's Free) and each day they become more strict on what articles to accept, so you won't get away with crap articles (which is good, crap articles are useless).

After submitting to EZA and getting it approved, feel free to submit to as many article directories as you want.

Step 5 - Securing The Article's Position In The Search Engines

Securing an article in #1 position for a specific keyword using the criteria stated above is VERY easy due to the low level of competition, you just need a few backlinks.

There is software out there (and services) that submit backlinks to over 100 social bookmarking websites, providing you with enough backlinks to secure the article in #1 position. The key to using these programs is:DON'T SPAM, just submit 1-3 backlinks per day at most.

I don't want to mention the backlink automation software I use because that would be promoting a product.

When you do a backlink make sure it is linking to your article IN anchor text with the keyword used in the article.

That close to guarantees your search engine rankings because the competition for the search term(s) is low. Add a killer quality article to the mix and you will be getting backlinks from people you don't even know for free.

Final Step - The Numbers Game

After all the steps above are met, it becomes a numbers game. Submit 100 articles using this method. Don't panic just yet, let me show you why.

Let's say all your articles average 100 views per day and you have a decent average CTR of 20% (these numbers are very common). 100 Views X 20% = 20 Unique Visitors Per Article X 100 Articles = 2,000 DAILY Laser Targeted Visitors (AKA Potential Buyers) to your website.

That is just an example using a below average scenario, the numbers may vary and if you stop submitting articles the traffic may go down (unless the keywords used continue to get the same number of daily hits).

Well that's about it my friends. This works for every single niche out there. And not only are you getting highly targeted traffic to your websites but you are also branding yourself as an expert in the niche(s) you chose. Enjoy!

PS: To find if your keyword(s) have commercial potential (In other words, if people are looking to purchase something when using a keyword to do a search) use this free tool in cross reference: Audience Intelligence

CBGCash, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  13. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok count me in tooo.

I am going to give this a try over the weekend......

Tazer Dude, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  14. simplyjo

Best Answers:
    Killer tips - This is what ispires me to do my own keyword search and write my own 'keyword-powerful' articles :) Thx a ton for posting these tips and for the gr8 articles :) do let us know how the sales go for your new product - i bet it'd be a success. good luck !

simplyjo, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  15. brandini25

brandini25 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips!

My site is up.. now for the first sale :)

brandini25, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  16. CBGCash

CBGCash Banned

Best Answers:
    Welcome Tazer Dude! PMs sent.

You're welcome. Good luck! If you need additional unique articles, I can send you some more. Just post here or PM me.

Good luck to you as well. If you need anything, please let me know. If you need unique articles, let me know as well. :)

CBGCash, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  17. simplyjo

Best Answers:
    wow thats a gr8 offer buddy. i am sending u a pm right away for more articles :)

simplyjo, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  18. Warrior_CBG

Warrior_CBG Banned

Best Answers:
    All,

Please contact me from now on for 100% bonus on your first sale or you need any help. Or you can write to support@howigrowtaller . com

PM sent with new articles. Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------

A few of you were asking about review websites. I am posting some tips below on how to run a successful and lucrative CB review website.

You don't have to spend $$$ to run a review site. If you'd like, contact me for a review copy of the "How I Grow Taller" product so you can put the this product on your new review site.

Without further ado, here are the tips on running a review CB product site written by Nathan Falkner on the warrior forum:

One Way To Make A *KILLING* Running A ClickBank Affiliate Review Website

Believe it or not, what you're about to read has generated
    in excess of US$55,000 in *NET* ClickBank commissions over
    the course of the past 6 1/2 months.

I'll be honest - I'm as dumbfounded by this as anyone else
    might be considering this entire side project was nearly
    abandoned more than once.

You know how it goes... you come up with what sounds like a
    good idea, you get that rush of excitement, but there are
    10,000 other good opportunities to pursue, and the idea is
    forgotten. I've got to give a lot of credit to Julie, one of my
    roommates, who really took a leadership role in making
    this happen. (Thanks J!)

An obvious question before we get started... why reveal this
    system to others? Must be that it's not working as well
    anymore or something like that, right?

Wrong.

My roommates and I have been blessed in so many ways.
    Despite all the tension and fighting and other crap that goes
    along with being in business with the people you live with, we've
    had a very good year. This is our way of saying "thank you" to
    the Warrior Forum in general, and in particular, to all of our
    WSO customers... far too many to name... THANK YOU!

We often test very aggressive WSO sales tactics that can range
    from the obscenely crazy (showing a video of a decapitated
    chipmunk being eaten by ants) all the way to the take-it-or-
    leave-it bluntness that can turn so many people off and make
    them never want to do business with us. We've done it all and
    learned a lot. This is our way of giving back in a MAJOR way.

Let's get started...

What makes a good ClickBank review site? There are a lot
    of variables and factors, but three critical elements are:

1) Targeted Traffic
    2) Credibly Objective Reviews
    3) Getting The Affiliate Link Click Through

Here's what you'll need to do this (in no particular order):

1) Your own domain name.
    2) Your own hosting account.
    3) Screen capture software.
    4) Word processor program.
    5) ClickBank affiliate account.
    6) Startup capital of $500.
    7) Intermediate HTML skills.
    8) Targeted traffic (free/paid).

Step 1:

Pick at least 5 products from the ClickBank marketplace that
    are extremely popular. You can do this with less popular items
    too, but we like to focus on stuff that is selling like hotcakes.

Step 2:

Using your screen capture software, record yourself visiting
    the sales page for the first product. It helps if you script a
    brief "game plan" of what you're going to say and how you're
    going to present the sales page and product. Try and keep it
    relatively short (under 2 minutes). With the screen capture
    software still running, narrate out loud as you purchase the
    product itself. Yes, you're actually buying the product. Do not
    pause the camera at any time. In post-production you will be
    able to "blur" your payment details from view. It's critical that
    the viewer really see that you're buying the product.

Step 3:

When you arrive at the product download page, show the
    viewer how to download the product. Explain that they'll see
    a charge on their PayPal and/or credit card statement from
    ClickBank, and that they have a 60 day money back guarantee.

Step 4:

In the case of eBooks, open the eBook while the camera is still
    recording. Hit the "Page Down" key a few times to briefly flash
    some of the contents of the eBook while explaining to the viewer
    that the video will be paused while you review the eBook itself.

With software, install and load the software. Make sure it's very
    clear that you actually own the software and have just installed
    it on your computer.

Note: Pause the screen capture software. You will then spend
    about 20 to 30 minutes checking out the eBook/software. Try and
    find some interesting information that correlates with a benefit,
    and jot down the page number it's on (in the case of an eBook).
    For software, once you see how it works, startup the screen
    capture program and show it in action, or show the results of
    something you created with the software. This is pure gold...

Step 5:

Restart the screen capture program, but this time you'll be on
    your word processor. While the camera was paused, you typed up
    a few quick bullet points that include revealing what pages within
    the eBook mention interesting benefit driven information. You
    can also simply talk about the different chapters, and what you
    thought of each one. Don't make this more than 2 minutes.

For software related products, see the last part of Step 4 above.

Step 6:

With the screen capture program still running, go back to the sales
    page for the product. This is important... in about 1 minute or less,
    assuming the product is one you'd highly recommend, forcefully give
    the product a very strong recommendation. Remind the viewer that
    there's no risk, and encourage them to purchase the product.

Step 7:

End the screen capture video with you still on the sales page. Go
    and blur your payment details, and be sure to obscure the product
    download page URL if it's visible (oops - don't forget this! LOL)

Step 8:

Compile the finished screen capture presentation so that at
    the end it automatically jumps to the sales page for the sales
    page of the product you just purchased and talked about via
    your ClickBank affiliate link. This is where the magic happens.
    Your viewer will now be right on the product sales page. Nothing
    to click - it was an automatic redirect via your ClickBank
    affiliate link...

Step 9:

Upload the finished video to your hosting account. Using your
    intermediate HTML skills, create a suitable landing page for the
    particular product that's being talked about in the video. Make
    sure that the video auto-plays when the page loads. This is
    very important - capture the viewers interest immediately.

Step 10:

Start writing as many articles as you can and submit them
    to article directories. Your resource box should include your
    domain name and the specific web page of a product that
    you are reviewing that's related to the article the resource box
    is associated with. You can also link to a product category page
    that includes more than one review page to choose from once
    you've built this up over time. You can also pay for traffic, using
    the product you're reviewing as one of the primary [keywords].
    (I'd recommend using [exact match] via Adwords if you're going
    to buy traffic this way.)

---

Bare in mind the $500 in startup capital assumes you're buying
    between 5 to 10 products that might range in price from $50 to
    $100 dollars each. It's not an exact number. Since paying for
    traffic is optional, no additional funds are allocated for that in
    the startup capital costs. It's assumed you have a domain name,
    hosting, screen capture software, and a word processor. Getting
    a ClickBank account is free. When we finally started doing this,
    we spent close to $2,000 snapping up lots of hot products - but
    in retrospect, we could have just as well started with 5 products.

---

Good luck!
    Warrior_CBG

Warrior_CBG, Mar 22, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.