Anyone else using adult friend finder?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by sfraise, Mar 4, 2009.

How about the $55 reduction per sale, peachy isn't it?
    It's going to knock over $1,500 per month off of our profits.
    We said to hell with it and decided to drop them, we can't justify supporting that kind of behavior.

We'll be launching our own similar personals site the beginning of next week and undercut the hell out of them. They've probably been skimming sales for a long time anyway.

We're considering creating an affiliate program for our new personals once it's up and running also. Obviously we won't be able to match even the $75 per sale starting out, but we're hoping to make up the difference in much higher conversions. We're going to be doing a $1 to join for first month that will auto renew at $30 for 3 months for men, and continue at only $1 per month for women.

We have over 50,000 registered members on our main site that we will start off promoting the launch to so hoping we can start it off with a bang. F*!k AFF.

sfraise, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  2. jehnidiah

jehnidiah Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you start doing your own affiliate program, PM me. I have a lot of traffic that right now I'm sending to AFF, but I'd be more than happy to try out another program.

jehnidiah, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  3. hotalexa

hotalexa Peon

Best Answers:
    What about them , i didnt get it?

hotalexa, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  4. sfraise

sfraise Peon

Best Answers:
    They dropped payouts from $130 per sale to $75 per sale.

sfraise, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  5. sfraise

sfraise Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll let you know when we launch our affiliate program, we'll post it here in the forum.

A few years ago I had a lot of luck promoting SexKey's affiliate program that converted under 1:30 sales per unique hits at $20 per sale. What made them so successful was that they offered a free trial membership that auto renewed at whatever the subscription price was after the trial period if not canceled so I think we're going to go this same route with ours. We'll have to see what kind of numbers we actually do as far as renewals in order to figure out if this model will work for us or not but I'm hoping to be able to do the same thing. Affiliates will make $20 per new member that joins at the $1 trial rate regardless if the member cancels or not. I think this will work great for both us and the affiliates as conversions will be extremely high compared to AFF.

Anyway, will probably be at least a month before we get an affiliate program started but keep an eye out for it.

sfraise, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  6. hotalexa

hotalexa Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats right dude, in a year it will be free, there are many other dating sites for free better than paid ones.
    Check my signature for one of them :)

hotalexa, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  7. photoads

photoads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I tried them for a while, never saw any money from them despite members getting created.

photoads, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  8. supersundas

supersundas Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard pussycash is better then aff, aff didnt pay me yet so idk

supersundas, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  9. itstimetofuck.com

itstimetofuck.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Hit me up on PM

Promote Fling.com!!! Make $$$

itstimetofuck.com, Mar 19, 2009 IP