1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate Website; Made $2,150+ first 8 weeks

Discussion in 'Sites' started by affiliate-toolbars, Mar 17, 2009.

Hello all,

I’m selling my affiliate website http://www.reviewdaytradingrobot.com/. It’s one of two affiliate websites I currently own as I only started finding success in affiliate marketing last June. This site was launched at the very end of January 2009 and below you will find search engine rankings, Google analytics, and detailed screenshots of the latest transactions.

Alexa rank as of 3/16/2009: 4,422,613

Search engine rankings as of 3/16/09:

Day Trading Robot Review

MSN: #1 of 1,350,000 results
    Google: #8 of 429,000 results
    Yahoo: #7 of 6,200,000 results

Day Trading Robot
    Google: #17 out of 3,120,000 results
    Yahoo: #40 out of 33,330,000

Day Trading Robot Scam

Google: #86 out of 170,000
    Yahoo: #58 out of 1,630,000

There are many others that randomly bring in traffic, but these are the major ones I’ve targeted that are worth mentioning. My videos are ranked at the top on YouTube for “Day Trading Robot”, “Day Trading Robot Review”, and “Day Trading Robot Scam” as well.

Proof of Clickbank earnings- http://www.reviewdaytradingrobot.com/cbankscreenshot.jpg

Proof of web traffic- http://www.reviewdaytradingrobot.com/analyticsscreenshot.jpg

Note: Multiple scroll bars on the right side are a result of having such a large screenshot and Adobe Photoshop is open at bottom of the screen only because I was using it to compile the multiple screenshots necessary to create one picture. These are not edited or altered in any way.

How the site works:

It’s pretty cut and dry. Basically runs on autopilot. Just make sure your servers don’t crash and you should be fine. Sometimes customers will email you questions (usually about one a day), but I don’t answer them for this particular site. If you decided to you would probably see a small increase in conversions.

The traffic for this site is 100% organic SEO and referrals from YouTube vids, and the income is produced strictly by the autoresponder I have setup. Currently the autoresponder sends out 2 messages: one after the visitor double-verifies opt-in, and one two days after that. I’m sure a lot more could be done with it and I’m a novice, so the site could do a lot better in the hands of a “seasoned” or more experienced internet marketer. I know I’m sitting on a goldmine and had intentions of doing more with the site since I launched it, but I’ve been offered an investment opportunity that I need to generate capital for immediately, so waiting the months necessary for the site to generate $10,000 isn’t an option for me.

I understand this post seems kind of “fishy” because it’s a profitable site running on autopilot, but as a current college student, I don’t have the capital to invest in my new business opportunity and this is my best piece of "equity" to sell off. I would be completely willing to speak with any interested buyers by telephone to dispel any doubt you might have. My phone number is (210)887-9152. I’ve listed everything I could think of to prove the site as credible, but I have nothing to hide and would be happy to oblige any requests you have for more proof.

Asking $12,000 OBO (all offers will be seriously considered). Buyer will receive domain, website, autoresponder messages, current list subscribers (218, will be a little higher by auction end as 4-12 people opt-in daily on average) and instructions necessary to maintain current search engine rankings. The YouTube videos will remain online (I'll give you the account username and password as well), but you will own the site so you’re more than welcome to take them off if you feel something else will convert better.

I will accept payment via Paypal or an Escrow service, but the buyer will be responsible for the fees. Otherwise the domain/website transfer will be completed after clearance of cashier’s check, personal check, or wire transfer.

Thank you very much for viewing this post and please don’t hesitate to contact me with questions.
    Q. Ian Pribyl

affiliate-toolbars, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  2. affiliate-toolbars

affiliate-toolbars Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Again, all serious bids will be considered

3. RetroGames

RetroGames Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How can you take payment for this site? And will the youtube account with vids uploaded be included?

Thanks.

RetroGames, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  4. affiliate-toolbars

affiliate-toolbars Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Payment is setup through Clickbank. The customers find the site when researching Day Trading Robot, and when they purchase through your Clickbank affiliate link on the website you make 75% of the sale.

They have three products: One $97 newsletter and two back-end sales for $197 each. On the $97 newsletter sale you make a $66.55 commission and on either of the $197 back-end offers you make a $135.92 commission. Clickbank accepts all major credit cards and Paypal.

Setting up an account with Clickbank is free. Once your account was setup, you would replace my affiliate links with your affiliate links on the website. Clickbank pays once a week by check or direct deposit.

Yes, the username and password for the YouTube account would be given to the buyer.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

5. elbeer

elbeer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    HOw do you find click bank?

elbeer, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  6. affiliate-toolbars

affiliate-toolbars Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You go to clickbank.com

7. Riiverbelle

Riiverbelle Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll take a quarter of whatever u bin smokin !!

Are you for real ?

So you want $12k for a site that is only 2 months old !!

LOL - your crazy...........and so would anyone else who went near it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riiverbelle, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  8. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It always bugs me when people do this... if you don't want it don't bid then don't, by why do you need to attack the seller? The world is filled with this nonesense and it is so depressing. Cheer up, put a smile on your face and be kind for a change.

drmike, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  9. Riiverbelle

Riiverbelle Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    WTF - You bin smokin his stuff too !!

If this aint your sale sit quiet. Your world might be full of nonsense, and you might be depressed. It would be worse if you bought this shite !!

Best you take a back seat with your depression and let me warn others of a bad deal when i think one is offered !!

If you think $12k is realistic for an 8 week old site then buy away......

I dont and i am making others aware of that...........

Like it or lump it !

Riiverbelle, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  10. affiliate-toolbars

affiliate-toolbars Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Riiverbelle, if it's not a price that pleases you, make an offer. I made very clear in the post that offers would be considered. The same people that created the Day Trading Robot created DoublingStocks, and that program still reigns as one of the best-selling affiliate products on the market. There is no reason to assume just because this site is young that it is not worth the money. Your opinion is your opinion and I can respect that, please don't use my post as a tool to insult other users with comments like, "Your world might be full of nonsense, and you might be depressed," or "Best you take a back seat with your depression."

With all due respect, "If this aint your sale sit quiet."

11. affiliate-toolbars

affiliate-toolbars Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  12. Burano

Burano Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would have to add that those with $12K handy...probably don't need to be warned. They can probably figure out what's worth an investment or not on their own.

Burano, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  13. affiliate-toolbars

affiliate-toolbars Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The website made two more $97 newsletter sales yesterday since I've printed the screenshot, totaling a $133.10 commission for 3/16/09.

14. affiliate-toolbars

affiliate-toolbars Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Site made two more sales this morning. One $66.55 commission and one $135.92 commission. Also the website had 12 double confirmed opt-ins yesterday

affiliate-toolbars, Mar 18, 2009 IP