1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Most famous SEO company

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by aolaybar, Mar 17, 2009.

1. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    eBrandz definitely has an impressive clientele and spends a LOT of money on adwords. I don't really know if they are good at SEO because they don't really rank well for main keywords.

If you consider seomoz or seobook as SEO companies, they are indeed top SEO companies.

jitendraag, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  2. idolism

idolism Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEOmoz for me

idolism, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  3. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    best seo company i came across is no one, except myself bcoz i have trust in myself

newlogo, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  4. catanich

catanich Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread is why the DP forum is losing the high quality SEOers from their ranks.

To you that work for low wages and need to copy and paste your content, stop copying the US knowledge. Try learning SEO from the great teams in UK. And anytime you think you are so good, SEO a Spanish site and compete with the Brazil companies.

As for the really professional India SEO companies, they would never let an employee make comments like this on a forum or in public. It shows complete disrespect.

Just for the record. The last 54 sites we have SEOed, 37 of them were Indian screw ups where the links were crap, the site were PR 2's and the basic on-page SEO was just as bad as their web design.

Talk is cheap like your designs. But the stupidity of the comments in this thread has reached a new low.

As part of our sales presentation to our clients, we show them the posts the Indian bloggers create. And then ask the client if this is the spelling, grammar, and market understanding they want done to their site. Can you guess what the answer is?

From now one, this is how you well be unsold. I will add to our sales presentation this thread to show our client how really disrespectful you have become during these hard times. Any idea how this thread will go over?

So to answer your disrespect: Any Time, Any Where!

If you think you are so good, I know a few, non-Indian SEOer from around the world that would like to show you how really good the quiet, hard working and original work product SEO companies are.

catanich, Mar 17, 2009 IP
    magda and seo.wizard like this.
  5. euhlir

euhlir Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to tell is googling it. Whoever is at top must be the best.

euhlir, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  6. mrandrei

mrandrei Peon

Best Answers:
    Perhaps, it's seo.com. Its domain name speaks for itself.

mrandrei, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  7. seoservice1

seoservice1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think, this is best for seo services its URL have promotion seo services.

seoservice1, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  8. mit

mit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If I search in Google about this, then seocompany.ca is the best I think.

mit, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  9. silvertone1000

silvertone1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Find a seo company that can show you great references and satisfied customers within the workarea you are - these would be the best seo companies. Ranking for seo or equal terms does not mean a company can do great work for clients.

silvertone1000, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  10. verticity

verticity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    BTW SEO New York is also providing best SEO services but what about this Canada based SEO company ?

verticity, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  11. alexwoods09

alexwoods09 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think that you can have the world's best SEO Company as mosthly the seo companies around the world have their own experiences and their is no scale to tag them as world best company. You are best if you are successful to deliver results to your cleints.

Mainly SEO is taking shape into new stream not 1st page positions does not matter that much because you can generate traffic but sales can not be generated you need to be visible so it is a way to promote your online business and allow your online identity to become a brand so it is a question of visibility not the rankings the more your are visible the more your products or servcies will be sold.:)

alexwoods09, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  12. alexwoods09

alexwoods09 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think that you can have the world's best SEO Company as mosthly the seo companies around the world have their own experiences and their is no scale to tag them as world best company. You are best if you are successful to deliver results to your cleints.

Mainly SEO is taking shape into new stream not 1st page positions does not matter that much because you can generate traffic but sales can not be generated you need to be visible so it is a way to promote your online business and allow your online identity to become a brand so it is a question of visibility not the rankings the more your are visible the more your products or servcies will be sold.:)

alexwoods09, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  13. Lloydblogger

Lloydblogger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Philippines has also a good SEO..

Lloydblogger, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  14. GerBot

GerBot Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL, you wouldn't happen to live in Canada would you?

GerBot, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  15. dickieknee

dickieknee Active Member

Best Answers:
    totally agree this thread should have been killed off,

rankings are not imoportant it is your conversions

dickieknee, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  16. animatedmarketing

animatedmarketing Member

Best Answers:
    The company that has stayed near the top of Google rankings for the longest is probably www.submitexpress.com . They are expensive, but they are a U.S. company with a very good reputation.

If anybody remembers, another U.S. company that was near the top (supposedly) seoinc.com was caught by Google awhile back for doing some black hat stuff that sent them from page 1 to about page 9 in the serps. They are now back to 1st page it looks like.

In case anybody wants to know, Search Engine Optimization is the top searched term for people looking for these companies. (not search engine company as someone suggested). Search Engine Placement is also a very popular term for SEO companies.

Remember, these are the most competitive keyphrases in the world. How do I know that? Because the websites trying to compete for top position are all 'experts' in the field.

animatedmarketing, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  17. verticity

verticity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    have u noticed why they are on top? bcz they spend money for the best results. when u search any seo term on Google u'll find a sponsered link of this company on SERP

verticity, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  18. seosapien

seosapien Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread is the best example of self promotion/spam I've seen in a while.

The best SEO company is http://www.seomoz.org/ if you can afford them.

seosapien, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  19. nehashweta

nehashweta Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,

I think eBrand'z from Mumbai will be best SEO Company.

nehashweta, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  20. aolaybar

aolaybar Peon

Best Answers:
    Spam? If they agree that this post is Spam... maybe it was.

aolaybar, Mar 23, 2009 IP