1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Exploiting Press Releases For Maximum Profit on CPA offers

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jacquesgroen, Mar 8, 2009.

Hi Guys and girls. I thought i would help to contribute to this forum again - If you like it, im glad. If you don't, complain somewhere else... Okay? Lets begin:

1. First look for a campaign on Hydra or Advaliant or an other cpa company that pays around $3-$5 per lead. (Dating sites are usually a good option)

2. Write a review of the site of around 300-500 words. Look for low competition keywords. If your still a noob you can download a manual of all basic marketing, seo and social bookmarking concepts HERE

3. Once you have a good review copy of a site written and optimized it for seo with the marketing successor manual, you can proceed to submit your sites to all free press release sites. You can find a post i made with 30 Free press release sites HERE. Dont limit yourself to these 30 as it should be sufficient but the more the merrier. Simply google for more sites

4. Start earning easy money.

Questions and a Summary:

Question: Why use press release sites?

Answer: Press release sites syndicate content and can sometimes be found on Google news or any other news related sites, causing a fair amount of traffic to be drawn to your affiliate links. If you should choose to rather put your affiliate links on your website/blog, this will help you to improve your page rank due to one press release creating on average around 5-10 backlinks.

Question: How much can I earn using this method?

Answer: Dont expect to earn a $1000 a day but you can expect to earn a couple of hundred a month if done correctly.

Question: How long does this take?

Answer: This spesific technique can take you around an hour and a half to complete. The signing up process for some of these press release sites takes longer than anything else. Once your a member of those press release sites, things will start to speed up.

Question: Which offers work the best?

Answer: Basically any zip or email submit will work the best for this strategy.

Summary:

Find a easy zip or email submit on Hydra or Advaliant, write a review of the site and optimize for seo. Submit to FREE press release sites (dont pay anything, would be a waste). Make money.

Enjoy and good luck. Once again, if you like it - Give credit where credit is due. If you dont like it - Complain somewhere else.

jacquesgroen, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  2. dave.arison

dave.arison Peon

Best Answers:
    Vesy Nice idea , but what does it have unique from any other bum marketing method ?

and I do not complain :)

dave.arison, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  3. jacquesgroen

jacquesgroen Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Dave, the difference is that by using press release sites, a massive amount of backlinks are generated with each submission due to it being syndicated everywhere. With normal article/bum marketing, the links will be lower as well as the traffic is much less. With submitting to that list you can expect to get around 600 hits combined to your affiliate campaigns.

Hope this helps.

jacquesgroen, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  4. scielens

scielens Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks man... I have always been kinda scared to write press releases and it's going to take some time for me to get through that fear, but thanks for this idea.
    Sebastian

scielens, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  5. Robin.Bad

Robin.Bad Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice idea. Thanks, friend. Unfortunately I cannot implemet it because of my limited English.
    Maybe I could use it other way to overcome this my limitation.

Robin.Bad, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  6. bobonism

bobonism Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the idea . I hope you will share more. ;)

bobonism, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  7. tankard

tankard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, it doesn't work that way. This is a forum and it means that we all have the right to express our thoughts, both good or bad. So, if I don't like it I will say it clearly and I don't have to go complaining elsewhere. OK?

Now to the point. It is a very good method for certain niches. I haven't seen any benefit of using free press releases for at least four different niches. The problem is that you are trying to milk the zips out of general public and unfortunately general public doesn't read press releases. And journalists don't give zips... :D

However, if you check Google News for your niche keywords and discover that at least several press release sites are listed within first three pages of results, then by all means, go for it, you stand a chance.

So, yeah. I like the method but I would never use it on a new niche without running the Google News test BEFORE spending time on writing a release!

tankard, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  8. Squidoodle

Squidoodle Peon

Best Answers:
    Great idea!

Squidoodle, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  9. mlandmark

mlandmark Peon

Best Answers:
    Never thought of that before, nice job, I'll definitely give it a try.

mlandmark, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  10. mcmaktoby

mcmaktoby Active Member

Best Answers:
    let me try this method but you have given me also an idea :D

mcmaktoby, Mar 17, 2009 IP