1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Get 2000 Backlinks per Month with Article Marketing

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by automationdelegation, Mar 16, 2009.

I’m an SEO consultant, programmer, and website owner so I thought I'd share the most effective way to drive quality traffic...

If you're trying to get *quality* visitors to your sites, you should be using article marketing!

Here's what I do that works like a charm.

Find a good article in your niche to rewrite. Articles that use celebrity names, how to's, numbers (like 6 way to... 12 tips to...) work the best.

I take 1 article and make it “spin-ready” by writing 3 versions of each sentence.

Example:

1. The penguin population of Antarctica is largely democratic.
    2. Most of the penguins in Antarctica politically lean to the left.
    3. A little known fact about Antarctic penguins is they are largely democratic.

So I do this to each sentence. Then I breakdown the synonyms like largely into "largely, hugely, extremely" about 3 variations for the words that can be varied.

It takes me about 10-15 minutes to create a spin-ready article.

I turn this one spin-ready article into 400 unique articles using ANY ARTICLE SPINNER and submit a unique version to 400 article directories.

Instant 400 backlinks of articles sending real visitors and rankings.

No duplicate content and spread out over 400 high PR sites.

I do the submission in a natural way (not all at once) for best results in the search engines.

The trick is how do you submit a unique copy of each article to each directory? Well I use my own programmed software for that, but you can always use a semi-automated article submitter program, or do it manually.

A tip if you do it manually: get 5 to 10 articles ready (400 spins each), then when you are going through about 20 sites a day, you can submit all 5 or 10 articles at once to each site each day, get more value for your time.

Just spinning an article into 20 articles and submitting to the top 20 directories manually will do wonders for traffic and rankings. You get 20x the value per article...

tip: always spin the resource box when writing articles, and use different links, too (tinyurls work well). its easy to forget to do that.

That's not even half of what you can do with article marketing though... I spend a lot of time creating 1 VERY GOOD quality article (still only 500-700 words) because we can convert this one article into many things...

... turn article into a podcast using odiogo.com -- create a free blog and odiogo will turn it into a podcast, speaking all your articles -- then submit to the hundreds (or top 20) podcast directories for instant backlinks/traffic.

(ipodder.org, yahoo, allpodcasts, audiofeeds.org, everypodcast.org to name a few)

... turn article into a "how-to" or "tutorial" and submit to ehow.com and tutorialized.com

... turn article into a slideshow (powerpoint) and submit to SlideShare.com and ScreenCast.com

... turn that slideshow into a video with a little voiceover or music, submit to top video sites (youtube, google video, etc)

... turn a couple articles into a short report/ebook and use as freebie or submit to pdf sites like scribd

... post it on a squidoo or hub page lens.. continually post unique versions of articles on a couple good lenses.

Really this is all done from 1 article. You don't need to spend all the time in the world creating 1000's of new articles. Use what you have effectively by mastering article spinning and conversion into different forms that can then be posted around the web for a variety of high quality backlinks.

It works in my business, and is the cheapest most effective way to drive traffic I know. Thought I’d share.

Best of luck,
    Aaron Matlen

automationdelegation, Mar 16, 2009 IP
    jj1 likes this.
  2. newagesmb

newagesmb Peon

Best Answers:
    Informative post,
    Thanks for share

newagesmb, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  3. david001

david001 Banned

Best Answers:
    Great post.. Right now I am not making even 5% of my articles.

david001, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  4. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    15 minutes to create the 'spin ready' version?

Contentboss does that at the click of a button. It's what it's for.

Aside from that, nice post.

contentboss, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  5. Rogi

Rogi Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is a good post! Please do not advertise here. :D

Rogi, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  6. automationdelegation

automationdelegation Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks ContentBoss, I had never heard of your service before. Looks great. I've tried several "one click" article rewriters but they always turned out crappy.

automationdelegation, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  7. phoenix999

phoenix999 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks, your article is very informative.

phoenix999, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  8. jj1

jj1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wonderful post thankyou. I've recently experimented with 1 article in ezine but it has yet to come up in any backlinks.

Do these article directories get automatically crawled by Google or do you have to bookmark them / lay a link trail to your own article?

jj1, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  9. sagatr

sagatr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent post. Very detailed and helpful. I will try out your methods. Can you recommend any article spinners. I have tried a few but they produce unreadable junk.

sagatr, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  10. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm no more 'advertising' than you are with your signature. I'm just pointing out that it's possible to 'lose' the most labor intensive part of the process described above. And like I said, it's good advice, as long as you use your time wisely.

Rewriting articles by hand is no longer a good use of your time, in the same way as spell checking manually is a pointless waste of time too.

contentboss, Mar 17, 2009 IP