1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High Quality Writers Needed ASAP!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by reflex712, Mar 13, 2009.

Hello, I need you to provide me with 10 unique (original content), high quality, including perfect grammar articles on a DAILY basis on either the topics you are good at or which I will assign, e.g. "home and garden." Each article has to be about 450-500 words, not less (about a page long). The articles MUST be all in high quality, include excellent writing skills (MUST BE A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER), have perfect grammar, and must have original content (I will check for plagiarism). I will pay you $1 per each article, so lets say you can write 70 in a week, I'll pay you $70 at the end of the week after you send them all. If you think you can do that, please write me a sample article with the above guidelines on "Decorating on a Budget." I will evaluate it thoroughly and if I like your style of writing, I'll be conducting business with you. Regards, reflex712.

reflex712, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  2. gfy

gfy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    400 words for $1..that is too low mate..
    if you are ready to pay more then i can do it...

gfy, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  3. Refresher

Refresher Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Refresher, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  4. banks1

banks1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No one is going to do that much work and expect payment after...

banks1, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  5. hemux

hemux Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You gotta be kidding me, thats how much i take for 100 words!

if you want 400 words then i can do these for $2.5/Article

No less.

hemux, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  6. sebastianrs

sebastianrs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you still in school, dude?

You want professionals for a recompense that even freelancers from the Far East would not approve of.

sebastianrs, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  7. omshanti

omshanti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My posts have been deleted by mods/maybe the thread owner, so they think what the person at the other end is offering is fine.

I wonder, why I am coming to dp forums for work? to waste my time LOL.

I find this is exploitation of the writers who think they are slaves of clients.

I wish there had been some respect for writers here. I wished it was true indeed.

omshanti, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  8. affilcrazy

affilcrazy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So true!

I note this thread has been posted twice by the OP. I have commented in your other thread, but in conclusion, no writer worth their salt and from a native english speaking country would work for $70 a week!

I wrote in your other thread that there are many, many writers here who are willing to do this kind of work for the prices you have quoted, but these will be great writers who have english as a 2nd language..therefore no offence to anyone, you will be looking at adequate articles that MAY give you issues grammatically!

Good Luck!

affilcrazy, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  9. raketeer_mom

raketeer_mom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Even those writers with english as second language can't accept this kind of offer. This is too low.

raketeer_mom, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  10. gocali2009

gocali2009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Come on! Can we delete this thread already?!

Nobody can be this stupid!

gocali2009, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  11. reflex712

reflex712 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How do I delete it?

reflex712, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  12. abhinav2493

abhinav2493 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you can't....

abhinav2493, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  13. manu_v_singh

manu_v_singh Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think the MODS can close this thread..as the OP wants to delete it...

manu_v_singh, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  14. multimastery

multimastery Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I know everyone wants a deal but this is an utter insult!

multimastery, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  15. clashctyrokr

clashctyrokr Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He has the right to offer whatever he would like... Granted, he's not going to get anyone to work at those prices, but that doesn't mean he can't offer them.

clashctyrokr, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  16. reflex712

reflex712 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    finally, somebody on my side clash! :)

reflex712, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  17. omshanti

omshanti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Maybe you think he has the right to offer whatever he has to offer but I think it is utter exploitation of our writers here. You wish to see what this person is upto, check this out: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1267191

If you want 70 high quality articles for 70 dollars a week just because the writer does not have the confidence to charge you more but you want high quality articles at the same time, that is utter insult of the digital point forums itself!

If you think that writers are an inventory, I am sorry but that is nothing short of an insult of the whole writing community here. You can fool people who do not have the confidence to charge more but this is exploitation!!!

I love the writers here, my fellow folks here and all the members, the mods here for their dutifulness of maintaining the standard of this forum, now what are all of us working for?

I realize that he has the freedom to pay a rate that he can afford though he can even abuse someone else's self esteem, energy, time and freedom though that is certainly unethical! Now the call is your's, we are not here to abuse the person here but we love this forum so much that we wish to stay here for a lifetime!

Getting such rotten gigs is wasting our time, our life and I believe there must be rules & regulations that the freedom, time and life given here must not be abused! Our community on digital point must be protected!

If you feel offended, I am sorry to say but I just spoke the truth! We love digital point!

If we keep getting such gigs, writers here will be discouraged which has already been happening from quite a while and after a period of time, you won't find quality writers depending on digital point forums' content creation section for gigs anymore (which is almost already the case now)

There are so MANY WRITERS HERE who don't SPEAK UP because they fear getting banned on digitalpoint forums which is their bread and butter! They think they are slaves of such exploiters but they really aren't! they have the freedom and right to charge or grow whatever is reasonably fair! I've had enough of the waste of time here so do many other writers! I've the confidence to be my self and speak my mind for which I received congratulatory Private Messages as well from writers here!

The writing community feels abused by such pitiful gigs!

If you are a writer, feel free to tell the community what you think, be professional, clear and truthful! Don't get personal! Contribute your thoughts to the forum, that's how you will grow so will others!!!!!! Rep people's posts and rate the threads, that's how you make people realize how you could help the forum collectively become better and better and best!!!

The content creation section has become nothing short of an exploitation tool! Now if that is what you think is fine, please. You can go ahead and keep doing the same but you won't receive quality stuff for peanuts, that's for sure!

And the saddest part of the story is, he is from california which is amongst the richest states of the US. Hope the mods realize that digitalpoint content creation is becoming nothing short of a junk yard!!!!!

All the best, I wish you realize what I've said otherwise we will no longer be here to contribute to this forums growth anymore!!!!!

There is something called as fair play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quality comes at a price!!!

Guys, Wake up or else, you won't have your own life the next day! I'm Serious, No Jokes!!!

omshanti, Mar 17, 2009 IP
    Refresher and sandarr like this.
  18. davisgrichard

davisgrichard Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am ready to write but not less than $3 [er article of 400 words.plz pm me.

davisgrichard, Jul 10, 2010 IP