1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling #1 adding myspace mobsters site on web! PR3

Discussion in 'Sites' started by thumbnailspro, Mar 15, 2009.

I am considering selling one of my sites Mobsterstats.com

This site was created on: August 12, 2008 which gives it a domain age of
    7 Months.
    Already a PR3 and has been growing rapidly ever since launch.

This site gets quite a bit of traffic. Have not added text-link-ads yet but I'm sure they would bring it quite a bit of revenue! The possibitlies are endless with this site especially if you play the game mobsters on myspace.

Featured spots get an average of 200-300 friend requests a week on myspace.

I am selling the site to pay off business debts and really don't want to but I must in order to get caught up. I value this site to be worth around $5000. But am starting the bidding off at $2,500.

Featured spots are not guaranteed but since the launch of the site there hasn't been 1 week where I haven't got a featured spot! The entire site was developed by me, no third party scripts. PM me if you have any more questions or need more details.

BUY IT NOW for $5,000!

SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY!

See pictures below for proof of revenue, traffic, adsense, etc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Adsense for February 2009

Adsense for March 2009

Serious bidders only. All the site requires is adding featured spots and moderating the forum the users do all the rest! I check the forum once a week! PM if you have any further questions... Will accept cashiers check, western union, escrow, or possibly other methods if you prefer.

Top 10 in google for every adding myspace mobster keyword phrase possible!

check em! add mobsters, add myspace mobsters, get more myspace mobsters, mobster add.... there are 100's more keywords it's in the top 10 in google, yahoo, and all the rest for!

This months traffic stats so far!
    [​IMG]

thumbnailspro, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  2. thumbnailspro

thumbnailspro Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Buy it now lowered to $4,000. Must Sell!

Feel free to make an offer! Thanks!

thumbnailspro, Mar 16, 2009 IP