1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Need YouTube Traffic - Service Questions Inside

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by theperiodman, Mar 10, 2009.

Hey,

I've purchased YT services from a few people on DP in the past, but I've read in the threads recently that people are having issues delivering/receiving views.

For those of you that offer the services (on a regular basis), has the issue been fixed yet. Who's left that's still providing services (or plan to when the issue is resolved)?

Thanks!

theperiodman, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  2. buynsell

buynsell Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    buynsell, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  3. Impdragon

Impdragon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

as a partner on youtube I can tell you the view issue is dead now. Meaning youtube has been fighting against spammers attacking the site for a few weeks hence the views froze. They decided to attack the site an mess up the views on videos etc..

I still offer video promotion with search engines for monthly fees, I also offer up to 200 subscribers and thousands of channel views.

Many don't know but youtube has a new system that only counts a video view if whole video is watched...

Unless someone finds a way to get pass the new system, let no one on this site lie and tell you they can sell you video views my friend.
    Pm me if you want my services

Impdragon, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  4. Misfire

Misfire Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Not true, about the whole videos being watched.

Youtube's new system currently does not count any bot views, legit views still count.

This means page refreshes, people on ur network, still update the view counter. Unfortunately, not bots as youtube can somehow block those completely now.

Misfire, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  5. Impdragon

Impdragon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lmfao! newb you don't know wtf you are talking about! How the hell can you call me a liar when I have personal contacts through the partner program who keep me updating with every single thing going on with the site!

Again I say don't listen to clueless assholes like this the whole site has been updated and redone. Legit views go up but not by much unless you are a big partner on youtube.

Regular channels videos still sit at 200 views moron!

Important Alert

It has recently come to our attention that YouTube has completely reworked the view counting system, placing a very strict requirement on what now constitutes a "view." They are now considering factors such as whether or not the video has fully loaded and whether or not the viewer skipped portions of the video. These new strict requirements have severely slowed down the view count, and many views are "freezing" between 200 and 300 views, when the new policy begins to take effect. Nearly all users, who are not extremely popular or are partners, have suffered from their views freezing.

6. Misfire

Misfire Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    WTF?

First, I'm not calling you a liar, I was simply correcting some part of your post.

Secondly, You just restated what I just said! LEGIT views still COUNT.

Thirdly, I have written a report on this which shows bots don't work and only legit views get counted AKA page refreshes WORK, I have done this with many of my videos and they go past 200 and do not freeze.

Exhibit A.

[​IMG]

Lastly, you can say you have contacts through the partner program, but unless you can prove it then its pointless. And i seriously doubt "Google" would even explain to their partners whats going on based on their past customer services.

P.S. - Take a look on youtube front page theres already videos being boosted once again.

Misfire, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  7. Impdragon

Impdragon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lmao idc what you believe about shared info! I don't have shit to prove to ya either. Refreshes don't fucking work because of the same ip! meaning at 200 its no good!

8. elkubiak

elkubiak Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    elkubiak, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  9. wallpaperseller

wallpaperseller Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    go for youtube friendbomber or tubeincreaser..
    they work and you get what you work for..

wallpaperseller, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  10. phpwnes

phpwnes Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    in the earlier posts it was said they dont work anymore and youtube does not care if you watch the whole video through the end or just a fraction of it i could watch a video for just 10 seconds as real viewer and it would still count they count real views in other ways.

phpwnes, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  11. AltaMind

AltaMind Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can purchase legit Youtube Views at http://www.famepath.com/ - This is my service and is the only one working lately. I know the price is higher than most services but we guarantee you will get all the views you purchase from us.

AltaMind, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  12. Impdragon

Impdragon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I CALL BULLSHIT! FUCKING PROVE IT DUDE DON'T DARE FUCKING SCAM THESE PEOPLE! NO BOTS ARE WORKING YT HAS BLOCKED ALL SPAMMERS FROM THE SITE WITH A NEW UPDATED VIEW SYSTEM!!!

I BEEN TO THAT WACK ASS SITE AND IT SAYS YOU HAD TO GO UP ON PRICES? DUDE MOST SITES SELL 1K VIEWS FOR $1, ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD BUY FROM YOU GUYS

Impdragon, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  13. SiLvER

SiLvER Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Impdragon, damn dude, why don't you just STFU?
    Your comments are totally useless without any worthful information.

I offer youtube traffic but the prices are high due to the youtube view freeze slap. Negotiations through PM.

SiLvER, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  14. Impdragon

Impdragon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    FUCK YOU BITCH! STOP TRYING TO FUCKING SCAM INNOCENT PEOPLE ON HERE ASSHOLE! YOU CAN'T SELL VIDEO VIEWS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOW BLOCKED YOU FUCKTARD! I WONT LET YOU FUCKERS SCAM ANYONE ON HERE HOMO!

15. SiLvER

SiLvER Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hehe, take it easy now kid. Some of us actually have brains, are serious and don't like to post in red bolded text and make ourselves look retarded.

And some of us can still send counting visits, unlike you, worthless wannabe.

SiLvER, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  16. Impdragon

Impdragon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

worthless internet troll is what you are stfu and drop dead. lamer

17. SiLvER

SiLvER Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

SiLvER, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  18. Misfire

Misfire Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Calm down, stop attacking everyone. Do you work for youtube or something?

REAL, UNIQUE VIEWS COUNT and always have.

This view freeze is a misconception by many people. Your views are counted and always counted, only real views count, your bot views do not add anything.

When real views are greater or equal to the published view count, then the public facing counter will update.

However, looking at the youtube homepage you will find people who have made accounts yesterday, uploaded one video and are getting tens of thousands of hits. People have already found a work around.

Misfire, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  19. Impdragon

Impdragon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well i'll apologize but I wont let people scam others out fo money by lying.Now our legit views are still forzen because many of us have addressed youtube about this headache. I have videos that go viral and stay stuck at 200 views its pissing me off.

If some not trying to run game or scam has a 100% success rate on increasing views I would love to know.

Impdragon, Mar 16, 2009 IP