1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a SEO Review? Post Here, Will Give Professional SEO Analysis And Review!

Discussion in 'SEO' started by ObliviousOne, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surf IT

Surf IT Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm great, do you also do dutch websites? If you wanna do that please look @ www.surf-it.nl

Surf IT, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  2. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    aec.soweic.com

Meta Description is too long
    Your meta description should be no more than 150 characters, your current meta description is 166 characters.
    High Number Of Meta Keywords
    The web page has 11 keywords in its metadata. We believe that though the search engines don't weigh keywords as heavily as they used to, they're still important to get right. By using a high number of keywords, it is possible that you are diluting the effect of your most important keywords. We would suggest keeping the keywords to 10 or less. Currently, this page has keywords in its metadata.

www.surf-it.nl

Your meta description should be no more than 150 characters, your current meta description is 158 characters.

Page Rank -- 3
    Pages Indexed by Google -- 12
    Alexa Rank -- 5,435,439

ObliviousOne, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  3. SOULZRIPPER

SOULZRIPPER Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SOULZRIPPER, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  4. player82

player82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    please check my blog. url is included in my signatures.

player82, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  5. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    www.Windows7Arena.com

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 0

Permanent Redirect Not Found

Search engines may think www.Windows7Arena.com and windows7arena.com are two different sites.You should set up a permanent redirect (technically called a "301 redirect") between these sites. Once you do that, you will get full search engine credit for your work on these sites.

For example, www.Windows7Arena.com seems to have 16 inbound links whereas windows7arena.com has 2,278 inbound links. By correctly configuring a permanent 301 redirect, the search rankings might improve as all inbound links are correctly counted for the website.

http://printerspecial.blogspot.com

Meta Description Not Found
    This page is missing a meta description. It's important to add a meta description for every page on your site, the meta description is what frequently shows up under your page title in search results and convinces people to click-through to your site.
    No Meta Keywords Found
    There were no keywords detected in the metadata of the website.
    Though Google does not seem to place high relevance on meta keywords to determine the content of a website, other engines like Yahoo! may still look at these. Since it doesn't hurt you to have metakeywords, we'd suggest going ahead and adding them to the page.

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 73
    Alexa Rank - -7,222,395
    Technorati Rank -- 4,782,727

You should submit your site and its content to more social bookmarks, and do it more often, that will get you more indexes in Google and then more traffic. Good luck.

ObliviousOne, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  6. Lazybuttons

Lazybuttons Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lazybuttons, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  7. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    This page is missing a meta description. It's important to add a meta description for every page on your site, the meta description is what frequently shows up under your page title in search results and convinces people to click-through to your site.
    No Meta Keywords Found
    There were no keywords detected in the metadata of the website. Though Google does not seem to place high relevance on meta keywords to determine the content of a website, other engines like Yahoo! may still look at these. Since it doesn't hurt you to have metakeywords, we'd suggest going ahead and adding them to the page.

Page Rank -- 2
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 3,210
    Alexa Rank -- 980,741
    Technorati Rank -- 2,502,709

ObliviousOne, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  8. dustovshio

dustovshio Peon

Best Answers:
    please review hostscorpion.com give honest feedback how to improve cpa conversions and increase traffic

dustovshio, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  9. Namjies

Namjies Peon

Best Answers:
    Namjies, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  10. quickincome

quickincome Banned

Best Answers:
    Please PM me of -

kc.vc
    gotomylink.com

Thanks

quickincome, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  11. godofdomains

godofdomains Peon

Best Answers:
    godofdomains, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  12. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Vebtools, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  13. cutiepie1

cutiepie1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    cutiepie1, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  14. Domdx63

Domdx63 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you review my site
    laser-eye-surgery-review.com

many thanks
    Dom

Domdx63, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  15. theblurr5495

theblurr5495 Active Member

Best Answers:
    theblurr5495, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  16. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    Before I Continue -- If you'd like to give me any donations then please send them to please, Im in college and I really need ever dollar I can get. I would ask that you please send me a $1 to $5 donation if you can find it in your heart to do so.

If you can't donate, then a backlink from your site to my blog (in my sig) would be really helpful as well.
    :)

www.laser-eye-surgery-review.com

Your meta description should be no more than 150 characters, your current meta description is 151 characters.
    Font Tags Found in HTML
    We found some HTML font tags on this page. While this is not a critical issue, you should use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to separate your website's content from its appearance.

Page Rank -- 2
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 150
    Alexa Rank -- 351,076
    Technorati Rank -- 2,501,134

www.gotomylink.com

No Meta Keywords Found
    Though Google does not seem to place high relevance on meta keywords to determine the content of a website, other engines like Yahoo! may still look at these. Since it doesn't hurt you to have metakeywords, we'd suggest going ahead and adding them to the page.

Page Rank -- 0 (for domain without www)
    Pages Indexed by Google -- 450
    Alexa Rank -- 374,630

www.GodOfDomains.com

The web page has 20 keywords in its metadata. We believe that though the search engines don't weigh keywords as heavily as they used to, they're still important to get right. By using a high number of keywords, it is possible that you are diluting the effect of your most important keywords. We would suggest keeping the keywords to 10 or less. Currently, this page has keywords in its metadata.

Page Rank -- 2
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 30
    Alexa Rank -- 5,821,646

http://www.bodynbeautycare.com/

Page Title is too long
    The maximum recommended length for page titles is 70 characters, your current page title is 86 characters.
    Your meta description should be no more than 150 characters, your current meta description is 175 characters.

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 550
    Alexa Rank -- 4,361,260

www.hostscorpion.com

Site Wont Load

http://arcade.namworld.com/en/index.html

No Meta Keywords Found

Page Rank -- N/A
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 46
    Alexa Rank -- 3,033,279

www.thecompletesoccerguide.com

Page Rank -- 1
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 33
    Alexa Rank -- 3,146,830

www.webjourney.me

No Meta Keywords Found

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 43
    Alexa Rank -- 3,627,979

ObliviousOne, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  17. aliensong

aliensong Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi, ObliviousOne , you are awesome!
    Could you please spend some time to review my website: http://www/worldchen.com and give me some advices on how to optimize it in Google ?
    Thanks

aliensong, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  18. majido

majido Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi ObliviousOne,

I would like to give you my special thanks for your effort in this thread. I would like a review for my site www.trulyreds.com and some advices to bring it in first pages for google (ex keyword: manchester united blog)

Thank you very much :)

majido, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  19. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    Before I Continue -- If you'd like to give me any donations then please send them to please, Im in college and I really need ever dollar I can get. I would ask that you please send me a $1 to $5 donation if you can find it in your heart to do so.

If you can't donate, then a backlink from your site to my blog (in my sig) would be really helpful as well.

www.worldchen.com

Page Rank -- 1

You might be loosing PR--
    Permanent Redirect Not Found

Search engines may think www.worldchen.com and worldchen.com are two different sites.You should set up a permanent redirect (technically called a "301 redirect") between these sites. Once you do that, you will get full search engine credit for your work on these sites.

For example, www.worldchen.com seems to have N/A inbound links whereas worldchen.com has 1,413 inbound links. By correctly configuring a permanent 301 redirect, the search rankings might improve as all inbound links are correctly counted for the website.

Pages Indexed in Google -- 914
    Alexa Rank -- 754,048

www.trulyreds.com
    The web page has 12 keywords in its metadata.
    We believe that though the search engines don't weigh keywords as heavily as they used to, they're still important to get right. By using a high number of keywords, it is possible that you are diluting the effect of your most important keywords. We would suggest keeping the keywords to 10 or less. Currently, this page has keywords in its metadata.

Page Rank -- 4
    Alexa Rank -- 2,511,129
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 501

Your page rank is great. I would really appreciate a backlink from you to my blog in my signature. I would suggest that you submit your content to social bookmarking sites like Delicious and Digg since you havent submitted much to them. I would also suggest getting link exchanges with one or two blogs or sites with high traffic that are related to your niche. Finally, market the site on webmaster forums and other forums related to your niche and you should be fine.

ObliviousOne, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  20. Talktechno

Talktechno Peon

Best Answers:
    Talktechno, Mar 18, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.