1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Custom Vbulletin skins *Designed & Coded* $49.95!! One Time Deal!

Discussion in 'Services' started by rick sample, Mar 14, 2009.

Hello Everyone!

What This Includes:
    This vbulletin skin will be custom designed around your website. It won't just be a random design that will fit any website. It'll include everything: buttons, icons, header, gradients, etc.

Why So Cheap?
    I do this kind of work on the side as my hobby. I don't have the overhead of a huge office or a staff.

I just finished the redesign of: http://musclecarresto.com/ this morning. Your site will be the same quality. Notice the attention to detail on that site.

Feel free to send me a PM with your sites address and a few ideas. I'll get back to everyone ASAP. First come first serve. Multiple orders will be taken, but I will only work on a single website at any given time.

Have a great day,
    Rick Sample

rick sample, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  2. rick sample

rick sample Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I forgot to mention one last detail. Your design will include unlimited revisions. Meaning after you see your forums designed. I'll change anything that you think needs changed until it is perfect. Other designers will only allow 1 revision.

Like I said, I do this as a hobby rather than to make money. :)

rick sample, Mar 14, 2009 IP