1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any roadmap? I NEED HELP

Discussion in 'Google' started by jeewant_gupta_051275, Mar 13, 2009.

I am a content writer, and I have seen many webmasters earn a lotta money based on the content I have written for them. Out of every 10 webmasters I work for, at least 8 make it to the first page of search results and 3-4 are within the firt 3 results in no time.
    I can research on content, but what I lack is the motivatin to set up my own site. The main thing keeping me away from setting my own network of sites is that I do not know the directions in which I need to put the efforts in order to make the sites work..
    If I can have some help from people as to how I hsould work on getting backlinks, traffic and good ratings, I would be glad.
    I am pretty sure that with my content, I can earn much more than what webmasters are paying at DP and in other markets. So, I really want to make that move. Also, I would be more interested in working on content blogs. I would like to hear on this from the experienced people-What are the revenue opportunities and in what directions should I focum my efforts?
    Regards,
    Jeewant

jeewant_gupta_051275, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  2. wp-themes

wp-themes Banned

Best Answers:
    That's a good move for you, and you should do that long time ago..

Start by getting your self a new blog (preferable on your own domain) and start blogging and adding your unique content into your newly created website called posts.. try to keep it organized into categories and do it again.

About making an income out of your website, you can sell advertising even by your self or via any other third party company.. fell free to search DP for more information.. but first you need to get your site up and start getting people to visit your website..

Link building is an on-going process for every webmaster, you can start by submitting articles to article directories as well as social bookmarking websites..

Some keyword research is a must, a lot of recommendations could be found here in DP.. Just search for it ;)

P.S: If you optimized your website site for the wrong keyword, you will ends up not seeing any real results.

wp-themes, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  3. jeewant_gupta_051275

jeewant_gupta_051275 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the heads up..

jeewant_gupta_051275, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  4. WPOSolutions

WPOSolutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    WPOSolutions, Mar 14, 2009 IP