1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Found a great niche keywork - a couple questions.

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by ForumPopulator, Jul 7, 2006.

I have found a niche keyword on nichebot with a count of 4,762 and competition of only 367, making a ratio of 0.08.

I was wondering, is that 4,762 searches everyday for that keyword or every 12 months? The definition of "count" confused me: Number of times search phrase appeared in the database of Keyword Discovery in the past 12 months.

Also, with a ratio of only 0.08, should it be relatively easy getting listed in the top 10 by just buying a few pr5 links and submitting to the search engines?

Thanks for any advice in advance.

ForumPopulator, Jul 7, 2006 IP
    Mong likes this.
  2. WebFreedom

WebFreedom Peon

Best Answers:
    I've never used Nichebot personally, but based on your quote of their description, it sounds as if its a count for 12 months.

Based on the numbers you're getting from Nichebot, I'd say that this would be a good keyword to optimize for, and you should be able to attain good rankings if you optimize properly. One thing to keep in mind when buying links: Once you stop paying for the link, and it no longer exists, you will drop out of the rankings if you don't have other measures in place. For long-term success, it's better to create a site that's valuable to your visitors, and then obtain links from other sites who will link to yours because they want to. ;)

HTH,
    Sam

WebFreedom, Jul 12, 2006 IP