1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

As a new person here I can see learnign about SEO will never end and keeps it fun.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by allwayslearning, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I am Cliff and have started a site that sells an online website, website promotion tools. Ebookd about those subject and text writing. While the products I sell might make me me look like I am an expert at SEO I must admit I am bogeying and always looking for answers and to learn more.
    I have used my products myself and like them but that really does not mean I know much about see however I did do a lot of study in to product choice and feel I made some good choices. It is mostly a matter of learning from others that will take me beyond product choices.

allwayslearning, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  2. mdvaldosta

mdvaldosta Peon

Best Answers:
    The basics of SEO will always be the same (stems from good structure), the finer points always change of course. We'll never stop learning.

mdvaldosta, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  3. jdw4jesus

jdw4jesus Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, SEO is quite interesting! There is never a time when you can lay back knowing that you have done everything you can possibly do...there is always something to do ;)

Welcome to the forum!

jdw4jesus, Jul 7, 2006 IP
    RsL likes this.
  4. affordableweb

affordableweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. I have been doing for a little while now and its been long enough to learn that the battle for top placements is never over and can never be considered won. As soon as you get comfy at the top something changes and your stuck trying to get back.

Over the past two years I have learned so much it actually boggles my mind. I now realize no one can claim to master SEO or internet marketing in general as it is ever growing and ever chainging and can never be conqured.

It's a thrill to see yourself grab the top spots on a decent keywords and man its the coolest if that keywords happens to be kinda tough to get. The worst is when you realize you lost that top spot to someone else with an even better idea and now you have to do it all over again.

SEO is fun and an awesome way to learn about all things internet and marketing. My favorite part of working SEO is that I work for myself and earn what my talents can afford me.

For me that works out the best.

affordableweb, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  5. pramodsaheb

pramodsaheb Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeh ! SEO is very very Expert solution on internet Marketing.

pramodsaheb, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  6. gUrLaLiEn

gUrLaLiEn Peon

Best Answers:
    welcome to dp! :)

it is very nice to know that people (like you) never stops from studying things esp. SEO because it is really fun! ;)

anyway, enjoy your stay here :)

gUrLaLiEn, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  7. The X Files

The X Files Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome to DP
    we can learn about seo this forum because many master seo here

The X Files, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  8. just-4-teens

just-4-teens Peon

Best Answers:
    i think everyone has a different idea of what SEO is and how it should be implemented (since not every site needs the same amount of seo done to it).

once you learn the basics (good titles, <h*> tags etc) you will pretty much develope your own seo techniques.

just-4-teens, Jul 8, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.