1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense use on 200 blogs site domains

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Johnny503, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Johnny503

Johnny503 Active Member

Best Answers:
    So far we've released 3 sites. let see how's it going.

Johnny503, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  2. ZlatkoAntic

ZlatkoAntic Peon

Best Answers:
    @ rruben

OK ok. I know what is good and good content site. We are talking here about adsense and making money.
    That was just my idea about MAKING MONEY and it is good idea because it works.

I can see that you are very smart so you know that there are many web sites made just for adsense and that there are many webmasters making big money with adsense. I was talking about that.

ZlatkoAntic, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  3. ZlatkoAntic

ZlatkoAntic Peon

Best Answers:
    I have one article swhich I wrote about unique content.
    But, here we are talking about "making money" with adsense and in that way primary target is making money.

rruben I would realy like a comment on this article from you. Read it here Unique content for websites

ZlatkoAntic, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  4. rruben

rruben Peon

Best Answers:
    I like instant Noodles, but there are no factories who have the intelligence to create quality content, so 200 domains at ones is indeed to much and doing it one after one must be okay indeed.

Plus There are also websites who make thousands of dollars per month, with just that website. How come? Because they build up a community with quality content. My question then is do you whanna build 200 communities? Of course for e-commerce shops you don't really need communities, but still then you have the consumer service.

The only thing I can do is hoping you make the best of it. Giving heavy critics doesn't seem to do much good, as I have seen a couple posts ago.

rruben, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  5. Pepy

Pepy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so,how is this going so far?

Pepy, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  6. pintonbd2

pintonbd2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its also possible if you make some auto blogs then integret adsense...its a cool way to earn

pintonbd2, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  7. all2convert

all2convert Peon

Best Answers:
    i think it`s possible! But you have to invets time and money in this project, but if you have big team, for sure it will cut your time costs. All the best with your 200 Blogs Project!

all2convert, Mar 13, 2009 IP