1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BEST Gaming online CPA/Etc

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by S3vEn, Mar 12, 2009.

I basically looking for a good gaming cpa with 125x125 ad square, I using neverblue at the moment but their only 3 online gaming cpa and only one of them has 125x125 ad square.

Needs:
    125 x 125 ad square
    4 CPA game ads (differnet online games)

Example:
    http://ani-view.com/
    fiesta online

Please and thanks

Jimmy

S3vEn, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  2. wuweichao

wuweichao Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to promote some good gaming CPA programs especially online poker.

wuweichao, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  3. Folbiddle

Folbiddle Peon

Best Answers:
    Gaming as in gambling or mmorpg?

Folbiddle, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  4. cashmirrors

cashmirrors Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is it really possible to make good money from just mmorpg affiliates? You might be interested in the eve online program..

cashmirrors, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  5. AfiBiz

AfiBiz Peon

Best Answers:
    theres lots of gold selling affiliate programs powerlevelling etc for mmorpgs. check out ige

AfiBiz, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  6. S3vEn

S3vEn Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on your site and community, my niche is anime and a fair amount of view/community play games and the neverblue cpa i have at the moment (1 - fiesta) is $0.55 for account reg. which is very good imo, but sadly only has 2 cpa for mmorpg. I found http://www.game-advertising-online.com/ but their certain requirements and I havn't finish some important aspect of mysite so my community almost 0-1, but I did pretty well with cpa on my previous anime site.

But If anyone knows any online mmorpg/games cpa or aff. please tell me :D

btw
    http://www.game-advertising-online.com/
    is a very good site imo, but i can't reg without traffic. (requirements)

S3vEn, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  7. HiveMind

HiveMind Peon

Best Answers:
    Holey crap, thank you. That looks like what I've been looking for my gaming niche site. I can't believe that site didn't show up for the keywords I was searching in google. One of the many reasons not to use Flash for you site, bad ranking. Do you know any others that your planning to join when you get decent traffic? I will share what I'm trying with my gaming niche site.

ClickBank.com
    1) Try "Become A Game Tester" Ads. There are several products showing people how to become game testers.
    2) Warcraft Gold - I only tried it for a week but who knows. To me the market is saturated with places to get gold. Also I feel unless you have a warcraft site your not going to have much luck.
    3) Movie Oriented Products. Gamers tend to also like Movies. Search "TheMovieDownloads". I started promoting them 3 days ago.

Commission Junction:
    1) PC hardware & software. You'll probably need some traffic to get into the better programs but I'm promoting NewEgg, ThinkGeek, Logitech, Crucial, JustDeals, The Onion, GameFly, Remote Controlled Cars.

2) T-Shirts. There's a ton of t-shirt companies out there that offer affiliate programs. Look for ones that make custom shirts that match your audience. I'm going for "Geek" / "Funny" shirts. I'm also using commission junction for StylinOnline & UneeTee. There's many more in there.

ZangoCash.com
    I haven't personally figured out how to use these guys on my site but their name keeps coming up for this niche. I've also read some bad things about the software they want your visitors to install. Hard to believe anything in this affiliate game.

CPALead.com
    Heard great things about them. I tried them for a few days but I couldn't bring myself to force my visitors to fill out a survey before getting to my content so I allowed them to close the popup survey. No converts for me but again I didn't use them in the optimal way nor really gave them a chance. There is also a cool, credit program where your visitors can earn credits to use on your site. Would require some programming / user tracking on your part but very cool if your site mixes with that type of system.

Well that's enough for now. Please share what you've tried or plan to try. Thanks!

HiveMind, Mar 13, 2009 IP
    filma likes this.
  8. S3vEn

S3vEn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I dont want to over work my site with ads. I gonna try to keep clean as possible. 3 adsense ads on my video pages. and 4 cpa mmorpg on index and 4 cpa mmorpg on sidebar or selling ad blocks - I have pr3 and traffic will increase.

Depending on your pr and traffic, you might want to sell ad blocks/space instead of overloading with ads, here a good site:
    http://buysellads.com/

dunno I will see how things goes, I will update and see how things work out. I heard that game http://www.game-advertising-online.com/, will accept website with no traffic(in the mist of building if you send them a explanation, when filling an application) since it read/review by people, you might get lucky.

S3vEn, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  9. HiveMind

HiveMind Peon

Best Answers:
    I have one buysellads.com block up right now. It takes time for it to gather impression stats, so I don't expect to sell it until it has 1 month of data. After 1 sells, I'll add another block and so on.

I "promote" a lot of products but they are all just banners that I randomly pull each pageview from a database of ads that I've hand picked and categorized by size.

It's good to know that you may get into the game-advertising-online site without the 10,000 UV per day. I didn't notice that at first and I only receive 1,100 uv a day. I may try applying anyway now.

HiveMind, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  10. S3vEn

S3vEn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it depends on the person reviewing your application, All depends on luck for that <3 lol. Now I need to find a player that work on wordpress that can take stuff from veoh/etc. I will keep updating if i find anything new.

S3vEn, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  11. West49

West49 Peon

Best Answers:
    Pokerstars has a good affiliate program, you can earn $75 for each qualified player, to join all you do is go to www.pokerstar.com and download their software, then from the top menu look for "Request", scroll down to "Affiliate Report (web)" follow the link to the affiliate site and make a new affiliate account, once you do that make a tracker and post it on your site

Cheers and good luck:)

West49, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  12. S3vEn

S3vEn Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will keep that in mind, but sadly anime site = poker player? maybe a few but i doubt qualifier.

S3vEn, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  13. filma

filma Active Member

Best Answers:

Great post, very helpful +1 Rep. I'll try some of these and put a post on here later.

filma, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  14. S3vEn

S3vEn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ummm, Found another good mmorpg publisher - http://www.cpmstar.com, gonna give it a try, doesn't seem like their a requirement. maybe switch over to oga later when traffic increase/etc

S3vEn, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  15. cpaffilites

cpaffilites Peon

Best Answers:
    good informations about gaming cpa

cpaffilites, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  16. HiveMind

HiveMind Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's the banner I made for the Warcraft Millionaire product. I know your looking for 125x125 but feel free to use this if you find a spot. You could probably use this for other warcraft gold products too. I made up the tagline.

[​IMG]

I'd be interested in how cpmstar.com goes. Personally I think their site doesn't establish creditability. Too simple, doesn't show what ads they have and they only provide direct email addresses for contacting them. I'm weary to put any of my info into their site. They don't ask for your "Tax ID" up front so that is a plus. Anyone reading this thread have experience with them?

HiveMind, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  17. HiveMind

HiveMind Peon

Best Answers:
    Just logged into cj.com and in the new affiliate list there was "Outspark Gaming". They pay per signup to their free online MMORPG Game and also have two 125x125 banners. On top of that their characters have an Anime style. Good luck.

18. S3vEn

S3vEn Active Member

Best Answers:
    ummm I will keep that in mind, but neverblue has 2 of those outspark gaming, but i might as well wait for oga or cpmstar. Dunno I think i found another gaming publisher, i will update in a bit.

Btw ZangoCash.com is good depending on your site, it make the user download toolbar or software, havn't used it for awhile, but personally I hate it myself, so I tend not to use it. Its annoying it might drive away traffic.

S3vEn, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  19. HiveMind

HiveMind Peon

Best Answers:
    Just found this site: http://ad2games.com/ They want you to have 1,000 UV a day. They are based in Germany but they don't exclude US affiliates. Just need to provide Tax ID like all others.

20. S3vEn

S3vEn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice find, but I don't want to use too much, GAO & CPM seem really nice at the moment so I might stick with those 2, till i find something better. I am still searching though.

S3vEn, Mar 14, 2009 IP