1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cool Adsense Tips

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by zam23, Mar 12, 2009.

Cool adsense tips ! !
    One of my friend forwarded this to me !...
    I thought these tips are useful ..
    So i am sharing it with u !

AdSense Earning = Impression-count x Click-though-rate x Cost-per-click x smart-pricing-factor.

Impression count is basically referring to your traffic. It means the number of times AdSense block is displayed.

Click-through-rate (CTR) is ratio of clicks per impressions. It can range from 0.1% to 30%, but most commonly around 1% to 10%.

Cost-per-click (CPC) is the earning you get per click. While traditionally it refers to the amount advertisers pay for each click, it can also mean the amount publishers get for each click.

Smart-pricing is AdSense method to determine how valuable clicks from your site is worth. If clicks on your site doesn’t provide good value to advertisers, e.g. from visitors’ geo-location that seldom translate to sales, you will only get a fraction of the supposed CPC.

Apply for AdSense account via blogger.com for faster approval.

Once you get your AdSense publisher code, you can put it any of your websites without requiring further approval.

Read and reread Google AdSense Program Policies and Terms and Conditions.

Don’t click on your own ads, or ask people to click, even if you are using proxies.

Don’t use click-bots.

Don’t encourage your visitors to click on ads. The only acceptable text is “Sponsored Links” and “Advertisements”.

Don’t put competitor contextual ads on the same page as your AdSense, for example: Yahoo Publisher Network, Clicksor. Non-contextual ads are ok.

Don’t put your ads on objectionable material, e.g. adult sites, gambling sites, mp3, etc.

Basically, don’t cheat AdSense. Google will catch you, sooner or later.

Viewing your on website will not get you banned. Just make sure you don’t click on the ads.

However, repeatedly reload your page to jack up page impressions can get you banned.

When in doubt don’t hesitate to contact the AdSense team. They are very helpful.

Choose a high paying niche without too much competition.

You can try highest paying keywords from cwire.org, but know before-hand that you’ll face very fierce competitions.

Use Overture Bid Tool and Search Engine Keyword Tool to find suitable keyword.

Consider signing-up for AdWords and create a mini campaign. It can help you to understand the working of AdSense.

Target a specific audience. Get Google AdWords.

Put your targeted-keyword on Page Title.

Repeat the keywords in your content.

Learn HTML.

Put emphasis around your keywords by using HTML tags like

Get domain name that contains your targeted keyword.

Submit your website to directories for inclusion, e.g. dmoz.org, yahoo directories

Submit your URL to search engines for crawling.

Create and submit your sitemaps to Google Sitemap (sitemap.xml) and Yahoo (urllist.txt)

Google is not the only search engine. Optimize for different engines as well. You are very likely to face less competition than in Google.

Invest for original fresh content. Write or pay for contents regularly.

Use copyscape.com to find content theft. You invest for your content. Don’t let it be taken by unscrupulous webmasters.

Article marketing is one of the best way to deliver traffic to your site. Write and submit articles to article-submission sites. Include short summary and hyperlinks to your website in the author information box.

Don’t use objectionable methods to draw visitors to your site; buying traffics, spyware, hidden-texts, page cloaking etc will get your AdSense account terminated.

New visitors have higher chance to click on the ads than regular visitors, thus higher CTR (click-through rate).

Regular visitors have higher chance to recommend your site to others.

Search engines are where most of your new visitors come from. Learn a bit about Search Engine Optimization, or pay people to do it. Doing it yourself will save yourself from troubles created by not-so-honorable SEO (Search Engine Optimizer).

Don’t create mirrors. These are sites with different URLs but same contents. It hurts search engine ranking.

Its easier to create many websites with low earning than few websites with high earning.

Forum generally have high impressions count, but very low CTR.

zam23, Mar 12, 2009 IP
    mihaidamianov likes this.
  2. iglow

iglow Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL thats some n00b guide =P

iglow, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  3. zam23

zam23 Peon

Best Answers:
    iglow,

Hi Friend, You may be an expert, but keep in mind there are newbies every where for anything everyday. If this is useless for you then this is not for you. lol

zam23, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  4. MarketCap

MarketCap Active Member

Best Answers:
    Those are nice tips, keep up work... Good

MarketCap, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  5. nhc1987

nhc1987 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Could you please reformat your post with list, bold text ...? It is a bit hard to read it :)

Thanks.

nhc1987, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  6. bruce_robart

bruce_robart Member

Best Answers:
    hey zam,
    You are absolutely wright i am agree with you. iglow if you are expert then please don't say to guiders like that coz if they don't provide this type of such needful information then what beginners will do coz they are not expert like you

bruce_robart, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  7. southspice

southspice Peon

Best Answers:
    Good compilation of Adsense Warnings and tips. But thought it is over-dose! Anyhow keep the good work going.:)

southspice, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  8. soleimanian

soleimanian Peon

Best Answers:
    woooow! these tips are very important,

soleimanian, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  9. GuardianAngel

GuardianAngel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, these are cool tips for noobs. However, I am a bit concern about these two....

1.0 I don't think there is a high paying niche without too much competition. If there is such a thing, then bloggers will immediately join that niche. I will be glad if you will give us at least one sample of that niche.

2.0 I think submitting URL to search engines is not applicable anymore these days. Does anyone still submit URL to Google or others? I don't remember submitting my blogs to Yahoo though, but my blog appears there anyway.

GuardianAngel, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  10. matik

matik Peon

Best Answers:
    These are good for people starting out with google adsense

matik, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  11. morefishplease

morefishplease Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, zam23. Whatever a n00b is, I'm ten rungs below that so I found it very informative.

morefishplease, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  12. mr.dp

mr.dp Peon

Best Answers:
    Great tips, n00b is a newbie like someone who is brand new and knows little to nothing of the subject. :) It's okay we all have to start somewhere.

mr.dp, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  13. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Advice from the School of Misinformation.

internetmarketingiq, Mar 12, 2009 IP