1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with creating a site that google will fall in love with.

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by lroes57, Mar 11, 2009.

Would this be sufficent to get up and running again on adwords. Btw im using this site for polls/reviews and longterm stuff

Transfer to a clean domain, fresh registered
    Fill it up with unique content and have a video section
    Make squidoo, hub, and blogger blogs for backlinks to the site
    get it indexed
    submitting it to various directories
    Maybe write an article on ezine about it
    post it in dig/stumble upon.

any other tips on what i should do? to get my polls up and running and teh reviews. Going to be using this site for a long time, if i dont get slapped.

what are your guys thoughts on this? was thinking about running a separate domian for the polls linking them back to the main site and running a different domain for the reviews and linking them back to my main site.

lroes57, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  2. robertpriolo

robertpriolo Peon

Best Answers:

i think you have a confusion between adwords and basic SEO. SEO is not needed for adwords campaigns. For your landing page you simply need a well layed out page with a good call to action and good clean code.

You need basic sub pages such as contact, about, help, faq, sitemap, terms, privacy and etc

on your remarks

transfer to clean domain is a good thing, even newly registered is fine

unique content and a video section is not needed. You just need relevant content to what you are promoting and a clear call to action

making squidoo and hub pages for backlinks is not needed at all. Backlinks play no importance with adwords

indexing is also not important for an adwords campaign

directories are not important for an adwords campaign

articles on ezine will not affect anything

digg and SU will also not affect anything for your adwords campaign

adwords is a pay to play program, and they eliminate all the SEO aspects of the game. Adwords simple needs a relevant keyword selection, relevant and informative text ads, a landing page with a clear layout and call to action and lastly bids high enough to support the position you want to rank at.

Thats all you basically need to run an adwords campaign... you can leave everything else out

robertpriolo, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  3. lroes57

lroes57 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well The main site that i was doing all that for was the page i was putting in the url display for my adwords ads, then redirecting through keyword destination url

lroes57, Mar 11, 2009 IP