1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Click Bank Starter

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ForumDesire, Mar 11, 2009.

Hi. I have sign up for click bank 3 days ago . I have added my site details all.. And now how can i start earning? What i need to do? I have a tv shows site. Pls some help

ForumDesire, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  2. flip

flip Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Forget about making money on Clickbank for the next week; 2.) Spend next week reading as far back in DP/Clickbank forum. Read each thread to the beginning. Pay special attention to any threads that are like "My $1,000 Journey, etc."

I'm not kidding either.

flip, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  3. simplyjo

simplyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi I am new to clickbank as well. I am sure other members here can give better advice. Just a few pointers

1. Start with article marketing - You will soon know what works and then if you want you can invest in PPC to promote your products and generate sale.
    2. Stick to DP - This is the BEST forum ever !!!!!!! You can learn loads just by reading other threads and whenever in doubt - Just ask. Members are very helpful.

Cheers and good luck !
    Jo

simplyjo, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  4. mikiowoko

mikiowoko Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Read up on SEO:
    2. add a squidoo lens pointing to your website
    3. do bookmarking
    4. go back to 1, rinse and repeat

mikiowoko, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  5. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Probably the products most related to your TV shows website would be the downloading products. But since those products are all being removed by CB... I'm not really sure which products you'd want to promote on that site.

I think you'll have more success building a site specifically for promoting CB products. It's a good idea to focus on one niche. The more laser targeted you can make your message, the more success you will have.

Zibblu, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  6. adiosan

adiosan Peon

Best Answers:
    you can promote your site...spend a lot of time in this forum...submit your article to article directory if i not mistaken..i'm also a newbie in this field..so if i mistaken please correct me..as far as i know..clickbank has been removed all downloading product...you can try to find another niche product to promote..

adiosan, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  7. MadIony

MadIony Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't waste time with seo ... go get the buyers not the serps.
    Make a simple plan like this:
    1) which is the targeted audience
    2) where you find these people
    3) find a way to contact them and make a proposal(offer incentive bonuses after they make the purchase)

Hope this give you some ideas!

Good luck!

MadIony, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  8. Think_Big

Think_Big Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As mentioned already, you can build a Squidoo lens that links to your website.

You can also build Squidoo lenses to promote ClickBank products without the need for a website. Create a lens for each product you want to promote. When a lens starts to generate sales, build more lenses about that particular ClickBank product. Just make sure that each lens is different and highlights a different aspect of the product.

Think_Big, Mar 12, 2009 IP