1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

{WTS} Awesome Site With An Extremely Brandable Name | Unique Design | Lots Of Content

Discussion in 'Sites' started by onemansgoal, Mar 10, 2009.

Nerdgazm.com is a nerd culture-type blog that features gadgets, tech, movies, music, games, and the web as it's categories. It's a fun blog to update, that's for sure.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time for it at the moment as I took on another project right when I started this one. The domain alone has a ton of potential, and to the right marketer, this site is absolute gold.

Think of the branding options, t-shirts, hats, mouse pads, and of course, all of the ppc and affiliate programs you can think of. It's not hard to find affiliate programs that will work with this site.

Site Details
    The domain is 1 year and 2 months old, but the site wasn't launched until February 1st. So you are already getting an aged domain, without having to age it yourself. As we all know, aged domains are GREAT for quick indexing from the search engines.

Nerdgazm has over 130 posts (in about 6 weeks!)... and about 130 APPROVED comments.

Traffic
    Nerdgazm gets about 125 unique visitors a day with 267 average page views, with about 4% of that coming from organic traffic. You can see attached screenshot for proof. The remaining traffic comes from direct visits, stumbleupon, digg, and twitter (I promote w/ my Twitter name, but I do own the name @nerdgazm and I'll include it).

This site is made for social bookmarking. You could pick any article on this site, stumble it, and get a ton of social bookmarking traffic. All of my stumbleupon traffic came from ONE article that got stumbled. Have your friends stumble the rest, and you are in business.

Revenue
    Nerdgazm has been monetized less than a week, and it's earned $12 via CPA offers through Max Bounty.

Design
    The theme is based on Fresh News (woo themes), but it is customized beyond recognition. The artwork and design will not be seen on any other theme, anywhere... guaranteed!

Auction Details
    Here's the real deal folks... I'm pretty fond of this site, and I think it's a lot of fun. If I don't get the right amount of cash, I'll sit on it until I have more time.

Auction Length - 48 hours
    Minimum Bid - $70
    Bid Increments - $10
    BIN - $250

[​IMG]

onemansgoal, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  2. onemansgoal

onemansgoal Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Forgot to mention, this site has 20 feedburner subscribers so far.

3. ThisIsOffTopic.com

ThisIsOffTopic.com Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this is a cool site, I'll take it at your BIN :)

ThisIsOffTopic.com, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  4. onemansgoal

onemansgoal Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent w/ payment information.