1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My apologies for my mispost.

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by cosey, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Thank you for your reply regarding my mispost. I just found a post about what to do when we receive spam.

I was trying to find information on what to do but the system was so slow and getting stuck (not loading) and I was finding it so difficult to navigate around (I have finally found the messages about the database issues).

I will take your advice. and I will forward copies as soon as I can get through without the pages getting stuck trying to load.

Again, please except my apologies.

Thank you.

Cheers!

cosey, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  2. cosey

cosey Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I meant to say please accept my apologies. Not except them, blah!

cosey, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  3. Electric-Shadow

Electric-Shadow Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    No worries always be sure to try a search for your issue first using the search feature, your probably best picking out a keyword or two like "received spam" when using search, due to the 3character limit (the limit is a bit pointless IMO) but saying that any common issues wont be too hard to find even without doing a search, just go back a few pages of posts and you're bound to come across your answer sooner or later.

We were all new at some point and everyone is bound to make the occaisional mistake, especially when they're new. I wouldn't loose sleep over it m8 :)

Electric-Shadow, Mar 10, 2009 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  4. buffalo

buffalo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Now you just need to learn how to use the [​IMG] button to edit your posts (for up to 8 hours after you post it) and you'll be all set! :p

buffalo, Mar 10, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.