1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense account disabled for incorrect reason

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by JamesColin, Jun 27, 2006.

1. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's exactly the reason why she clicked her own ads. She's never done this before, website or Adsense, and the temptation to just make one click here and there to push that earnings number up and up is irresistible, especially to noobs who have yet to create a long-term plan with Adsense. They are thinking short-term. And what Adsense tells her now (click fraud) and before (related to a banned account) is no surprise. Adsense has thousands of employees, so of course they won't speak as one unified voice. It's the same reason why, when you email a question Mike answers, but when you reply to Mike's email, James answers, etc.

jackburton2006, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  2. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Jack, when an account get closed due to invalid clicks, they mention that in the first mail.
    Google doesnt(and cant) say that an account got closed because it was related to some unapproved account, plus you dont know her so on what ground you are so sure that she clickewd the ads?
    Not every one in this world is a moron/greedy. so untill you are 100% sure (and with proof), dont forget to add that "I think/I doubt"

James had you ever thought that they didnt say this acoount is closed because it was related to previously banned account, they said the account was related to previously unapproved account.
    and as you mentioned in previous post that your girlfriend applied before with her google page site and her application got rejected. when she reapplied for adsense did she use a new email ID or she apealed for a reconsidration on her first application?
    if she applied with a new ID, this may be the reason, because I think name and address would be the same for both Application and google always ask to improve the site and reply the same mail when they reject your application.
    If this is the case point this out to Google

The Webmaster, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  3. Namesniper

Namesniper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Strange,probably you have a premium account,as far as i know usual account dont have account managers

Namesniper, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  4. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    4,278 posts and 5 billion "I've been banned for no reason!" threads later, and you're still this naive, The Webmaster? :rolleyes:

5. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Talk Sense Burton, whom you are callling naive???
    If you had any sense you would have known that google would never send a mail for termination of account stating the account is related to some previous account if they can not prove that...

This cant be a case of invalid clicks.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

6. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Please do not begin to argue, jackburton is certainly wrong here because he is certain that my girlfriend has something to do with it, but I didn't see him making the same comments about expertu when he was obviously disabled for an uncorrect reason. Well expertu had a better way of making his point and more weight because of his previous earnings and experience in the field, so obviously it worked and that's good. But my girlfriend is not related to a previous account, I know that because it's me who introduced her to adsense, she knew nothing about it before! And she has not clicked on her ads, but this is not even worth mentionning since Google doesn't accuse her of that, only jackburton is and that prewritten email received after sending the appeal form, but this is total bullshit this appeal process is nothing to talk about.

I have a news, I received an answer to my lengthy email:
    "
    Thank you for your email.

Since we respect the confidentiality of all publishers, we are not able to
    disclose any details of our relationships with other publishers. This is
    to protect the privacy and security of all AdSense Publishers.

We appreciate your understanding.
    "
    *Beeep* them is all I have left to say, if they like sending prewritten emails that don't take into account the messages sent to them, I can't do much more about it, thank god I still have my account but for how long?

I must admit that I've changed my mind radically since 3 weeks ago, about Google.. I was thinking too good things about them, now I'm not anymore.

JamesColin, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  7. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    All she's asking is Google to tell her in which way her account is related to another, then she can work out a way to prove that it is not, but they won't answer, it's easy, they don't need to have proof in cases like that.

8. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Did you consider the point I made in a early post??

9. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The webmaster sorry I overlooked your point because no I'm sure of what I read the first email is saying her account has been disabled because it has been found to be related to an account previously banned for fraud click, that is certain.

I'm crazy so I've send them another email replying to the "confidentiality" one, it's a bit the same, saying that it would be good that someone at google reply to her so she can at least try to revert their mistake, but I think I'll stop at this one if it's not too late. I'll report their answer and will stop with this thread.

I don't want to be involved too much with that, trust about google justice is going weak, sorry :)

10. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    I think it would be a good idea if you point this out to Google team that your girlfriend applied for an account earlier and got rejected. they might be thinking that previous account was banned due to invalid clicks, or something like that.

11. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    OK thank you, I've sent another email to google-uk telling them that, who knows, that may be the solution!

12. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    But but but The Webmaster! Since you don't know Google personally, and you don't have the proof in your hands, shouldn't you add "I think" or "I doubt" "this is a case of invalid clicks"??? :eek:

:rolleyes:

Whatever.

13. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Expertu is a veteran of Adsense. Your girlfriend is a noob. Which part of this are you having trouble with?

But whatever. This thread has become tedius and idiotic. :rolleyes:

14. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Useless.......

15. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The part I'm having trouble with is that I'm a veteran myself and it's like her account is mine, I know how it came to life, I was here! I know how it was disabled I was here too!
    And for the clicks, who cares if you're right when you don't know her or me? This is not the problem anyway. The problem is her account was found to be related to blablabla you know the rest by now.

Thank you for your support anyway. :D

16. Cristian Mezei

Cristian Mezei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ok people .. Get along with each other .. We are all here to find out good stuff not argue ..

James ..

I got my first reply (to the account banning) in 3 days. The reply to my question about the adlogger software (altough useless) came 1 week+ later.

I think that you should stop sending tons of e-mails (I only sent one for each request).

Just send one more message trough the appeal form .. And only trough the appeal form and pm me with the message before you send it.

Cristian Mezei, Jul 7, 2006 IP
    davcheong likes this.
  17. Namesniper

Namesniper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We are here to help each other,instead of blaming each other in useless arguments,think over getting original poster's account unbanned

Namesniper, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  18. whitespider

whitespider Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry but this is nonsense - earnings has nothing to to with site age. I launched a new wordpress blog 3 weeks ago and it gets over 600 uniques a day. if I had adsense on that I am sure it would be earning well over $50 a day.

whitespider, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  19. whitespider

whitespider Peon

Best Answers:
    well not often, but this time I do.

You are all placing too much store on the first email. The second email explanation effectively invaildates the first (maybe they should have said sorry we got it wrong first time).

2nd replaces 1st so is the REAL reason and that says banned for click fraud.

Senserely - you just gotta accept that she got the bug man - how do you KNOW she never made a few clicks, it certainly sounds like she might have done.

On a lighter note - Uncle (jack) I love the new hair colour - really suits you :)

whitespider, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  20. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    "2nd replaces 1st so is the REAL reason and that says banned for click fraud."
    2nd was a reaction to the appeal form filling, I'm sure it is a button pressing monkey who "replied".
    Enough said, I'm seriously fed up by my own thread, I'll told her to write another email through the appeal form and will PM expertu as suggested, then for me it'll be the end of it, but you can expect one (or two) more person to critisize google's handling of things, not a perfect company and certainly evil for the ones who get banned for a virtual good reason that they will never know.

I'm pretty sure they didn't pay back the advertizers who paid for valid clicks for two months, despite what google stated in the first email. Why I'm sure? Because in my adwords campaign whenever I feel like testing their search network or content netork I get a lot of rubbish clicks and for sure I pay for them.

On a lighter note I very much prefered jack's old face. :)

JamesColin, Jul 7, 2006 IP