1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need a scipt installing

Discussion in 'Services' started by tony84, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Maksa

Maksa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    nothing like breaking industry standards. Every one have their rates. Why US work coming to india? coz here we are giving best service with cheap rates. See china they have good man power so they ruleing the world in every field.

anyways close this thread now.. I can say it's all about luck to get any project.

Tc :)

Maksa, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  2. Maksa

Maksa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes i m agree with you dear... 100$ USD means 5000 Indian Rs. So you will always get cheap deals from india.

Maksa, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  3. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1. In india, yes, but not america where that's just for a hamburger and fries, that's all you can get.

2. Do him a little better ?? How do we know ?? Someone got a project for $50, use him for their own sake, outsource for $5, voila! Not everybody is a honest ppl.

Now you got my point, ohh btw, i had to also replied to this thread to agreed with your point, this is the last, i wont bother waste my time anymore to someone who wants to fool himself

rewlie, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  4. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    rewlie is fighting only to say that dont break the market, if you can give the best service try to get the best price for that, simply comming in and giving low cost services gives a loww to all the other service givers,
    anyway rewlie, its everyone's luck once they come to know the value of time they will also surely increase their services cost.
    These type of things dont run for long and in short only professionals understand that.
    no hard feeling to livingearth but i think the same thing like outsourcing a quality required project for a damn cheap service would be a risk for you and your reputation before your client.
    anyway good luck with your projects.

amitpatel_3001, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  5. Maksa

Maksa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    good good :) now please stop replying. Btw u r not from USA ;)

Life is always hard to live no one can live smooth life. There are lots of compitions n i know few people who can work more low rates... anyways now i'll also not reply here... time waste :)

Maksa, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  6. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Buddy dont directly jump on others,
    listen 5$ is not a big amount if you are a professional service giver , as iam also from india and i know what are the costs incurred in doing a project.
    if you are doin this job as a freelancer then you cannot compare your service with the other professionals here. :cool:

amitpatel_3001, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  7. Maksa

Maksa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    okay mate but i don't think we should change more then 5$ to install script n add components think once again... coz he never knew the requirement.

I asked him in details but he never wanted do any custome work.
    Tony only wanted to install script n 2 components that hardly take 15 mins. then why should we charge him much?

If we chanrge him more then 5$ it's cheating. And i m also professional i am in this field from last 5 years.

Maksa, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  8. livingearth

livingearth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Actually Maksa I think that you seem to be an honest well meaning person.
    When I referred to using you.I did not mean that in a derogatory manner. I should have said "utilize" or "employ". I did see rewlie's point of market devaluation. $5 is really cheap. And often times people will purchase quicker when the price seems more competitive.

Amitpatel 3001 appears to be the voice of experience and reason in this discussion. There are numerous liabilities, overhead expenses, tax obligations required when offering a professional service. Often times I go through three or four proofs with a client before we come to a solution which suits their needs. That would be difficult from a lot of distance. But I also realize there are those persons out there that can do the same work with better quality in less time, if you can identify them.

livingearth, Jul 6, 2006 IP
    Maksa likes this.
  9. Maksa

Maksa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Agree with you But i really don't have words to express.. i think u right Don't know wat to type.
    but i go mad when people start behaving badly n give red rep with all that ****.

Maksa, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  10. bluemouse2

bluemouse2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    bluemouse2, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  11. Maksa

Maksa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    some people never leave any chance to do advertisements ;) dear friend this thread is closed now other dis. going on lol...

Maksa, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  12. bluemouse2

bluemouse2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    it's not advertising - it's a helping hand ;)

bluemouse2, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  13. Maksa

Maksa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ha ha yeh helping hand ;) all the best man :)

Maksa, Jul 6, 2006 IP
    Alvin and livingearth like this.
  14. Technology

Technology Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm from India too... Maksa, you know what? You should feel proud if you help people with free of cost. 5$ installation and components installing... like working for pennies.

What are you earning for? Eating dal Roti? Ha?

People working for the big companies are fool enough that they are taking good amount of money. Ha? haha how much you are earning in the job? man better work for them for 4-5 $ per month if you wanna help people.

Why the hell you took 5$ for installation? you should had done free of cost. Man it's a business place.. not a charity place.

Show some class..... don't be a low class webmaster or developer.

you should had done it for free of cost.

Technology, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  15. Technology

Technology Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Customer will be more happy if you will do it for free of Cost. haha don't take any more from the customer.

16. Technology

Technology Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Agrees with rewlie.... man he is fighting for good reason... People who can do quality work and have good business mind will suffer..... I also did pm for the installation plus me my proposed him for my selfmade template for the site and other deals.

Communication with the client is gone bcoz of him. He is done with 5$ and happy with it..... Damit these types are ruining the business.

17. Maksa

Maksa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what ever i think is best i'll offer. No one have rights to stop. n there is no rules in DP too. :)

Maksa, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  18. Technology

Technology Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Brother, i'm from india too... i never work for such low price. 5$ means just 5 X 45 = Rs 225. Lol..!! Even 1 bottle of good and cheap whisky bottle can't come in this price. Oh yes, just dal roti can come in it. Hey!! anyone wanna earn for 1 time meal? ha? Thats real bullsh*t.

Cheap rates doest means that you will be doing the work for 1 time meal. lolzz..!! show some class man. How much you are earning right now? being an indian i'm earning more than 8 lakhs a month from 9 running projects. You know how? one news channel site is under me (Can't disclose the name), and other big company's projects are with me. what if i that work for 5$? lol means 45$ a month haha 5$ X 9 Projects. Hats off to your lame mentality.

I'm working in DP just bcoz i challenged someone that i will earn 10 lakh a month as i had seen dp is a good place for earning. Once i will hit 10 lakh per month mark i'm done.... but now i got many people with communication here who can give me good business.... and some people like rewlie deserve respect and they are friendly too.

Agrees with amitpatel.... good sensible. Appriciable...
    Giving low price doesnt mean to throw away and working like a slave or a roadcleaner level lol..!!

19. Maksa

Maksa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Happy for you man. Keep it up... :) I m happy with my 45$ tip a month. Don't want to be rich like you. If everyone became rich then who will do job of roadcleaner. Happy ? :)

Maksa, Jul 8, 2006 IP
    humm likes this.
  20. Alvin

Alvin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If its Joomla.... i can install it FREE!

Sorry guys I dont want to ruin someones buissness...

I am doing free becuase I as helped by joomla developer once(free) and I had promised him that what ever i learned from him i will share with others for free...

Alvin, Jul 8, 2006 IP