1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DL Hughley interview with Ron Paul (video)

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by muncle, Mar 9, 2009.

[​IMG]

I see a general trend suggesting than more and more Americans are beating themselves in the head for giving the wrong man their vote. Some slower ones still see Barack Obama as God, but there's fewer of them every day. As Canadian, I really feel sorry for US nationals to have a president like that, while someone as bad ass as Ron Paul was ousted from the race early on for not playing with plans of special interest groups.

I don't follow politics too closely, but I do keep my eyes open enough to see what's going on. As non American, I truly hope our friends down south sober up soon enough and hopefully elect the man who actually has interest to serve them, before he serves himself.

Watch Interview with Ron Paul on the DL Hughley Show

muncle, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  2. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:

Always a pleasure to listen to Dr Ron Paul... :)

gauharjk, Mar 9, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  3. muncle

muncle Guest

Best Answers:
    He would not only be great for Americans, but also for all of us in Canada and everywhere else in the world. Too bad that doesn't go well with special interest groups :(

muncle, Mar 11, 2009 IP