1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a dedicated server which can correctly deal with phishing complaints

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by andyzzz, Feb 24, 2009.

I'm looking for a dedicated server in a datacenter that would forward me the phishing complaints and give reasonable time to remove them without shutting down the server.
    I own a free hosting site, so phishing complaints are inevitable.

Hardware:
    Core2 Quad
    2G RAM
    at least 3000G traffic
    and WHM

Any similar configuration is welcome.

andyzzz, Feb 24, 2009 IP
  2. jdavidson

jdavidson Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Limestonenetworks.com are good.

I had a free host with over 12,000 clients. I received around 5 phishing complaints per week, and limestone never had a problem. I removed the account within around 24hours, no problems.

They are doing a good server at the moment, 750GB disk, Unlimited BW on a 10mbps port, for $134.99.

Anyway, from my experience they are really good.

jdavidson, Feb 24, 2009 IP
  3. andyzzz

andyzzz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I purchased the server from Algert and I'm very happy with it.
    His price includes full support which is great for me. He personally helped me in setting up the server, blocking IPs, aso.
    Also my server was nearly shut down by the datacenter bc of phishing sites, but he solved the problem, even if he had to pay a fee.
    So this is really the best offer I could have taken, very grateful to Algert.

andyzzz, Mar 9, 2009 IP
    Algert likes this.