1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTS] Movies site / custom theme / relative domain / low income / assume turnkey

Discussion in 'Sites' started by dlb, Mar 9, 2009.

Hello DP!

Today I would like to auction a new site I created on the 1st March 2009.

View The Site!

Content
    The site has classic '70s and '80s kung fu movies as well as independant films, Bruce Li look-a-likes, tribute movies and other such things. New content can be added from any video website; Youtube, Joost, Google Video, Veoh, etc etc.. Movie info can be found on IMDB or any other website that provides movie reviews.

Backend/Theme
    It runs on Wordpress and the theme is custom created by me and is included with the package. I can perform any amount of minor modifications to the site after the sale. The theme uses 'the_content' and 'the_excerpt' Wordpress functions for maximum content exposure.

Domain
    The domain is brand new and the 'Internet Wayback machine' has no entries whatsoever for this domain (hinting that the domain hasn't been registered before). Test this yourself. The domain is registered for one year with Godaddy and is included with this package.
    Please don't post the URL in this thread to preserve the sites keywords and search engine results.

Income
    None. Well, none of any significance. The site has made a total of $0.23 using Google Adsense since I added it on the 3rd of March.

Traffic
    The traffic has been quite good considering its a brand new website.
    [​IMG]
    Every page is listed in Google. There is a Facebook group and a Twitter account for the site which are included. The site has been posted in several high PR directories and someone has also blogged about the site on their Blogspot.com account.

Potential
    Good. This site can become a good little money earner with the right person in charge. If you would like to know about the ideas I thought up for this site then drop me a PM.

Starting Bid: $20
    Bid Increments: $5
    Buy It Now: $50

If you have any questions feel free to drop me a PM. Thank you for reading. :D

dlb, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  2. ThisIsOffTopic.com

ThisIsOffTopic.com Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    cool, I'll take it at the bin

ThisIsOffTopic.com, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  3. dlb

dlb Member