1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Quality Articles At Low Price?

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by communityn, Mar 8, 2009.

Hi,

If you are looking for good quality SEO articles (of course copyscape pass), hit me up. Can work on any niche and the articles will be delivered within 24 hrs from the time the order is placed (for bulk order I'll let you know how long will it take depending on the number of articles). If this sounds like any other regular article writing offer, let me tell you that it's not. So how's it different? Well.... I do the keyword research for you and will ensure right keyword density for each of your articles (will be communicated before I start working on your project).

Cost

$0.01/word (not negotiable)
    Payment - Paypal (50% upfront)

Will offer 100% refund (except any fee incurred)/re-write article in case you are not satisfied with the quality. Would expect you to let me know the reason for rejection

Taking only limited orders. Hurry up

Cheers,

Communityn

Edit - PM me in case you need a sample.

communityn, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  2. vuedoolor

vuedoolor Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why do people have to pm just to see a sample?

Quality writers should provide a link to their work ..

Is there any writers in this forum that can actually show their samples from ezine articles? Im talking about ezine article samples.

vuedoolor, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  3. communityn

communityn Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Coz you cannot put up sample articles on all the niches you write and in spite of you giving the link to sample articles, buyers will ask for samples in their specific niche. So it doesn't make much sense....

Look around and you may find one....All the best :)

communityn, Mar 8, 2009 IP