1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hiring: Reliable Worker for Full time job/$300monthly Salary

Discussion in 'Services' started by fatality, Mar 8, 2009.

Don't read further if you can't work for me 6days a week 6hours per day, The salary is $300/monthly.

I'm looking to hire someone who is Dedicated reliable someone who I can trust to and can work for me daily and do all kind of stuff what I have preferable no hard morals or some stupid excuses on everything!
    I'm not an a$$hole and I'm looking for someone who I can work with together not to rape you out with insane jobs!
    You will be doing all kind of things for me ,the biggest part will be helping promoting my websites ,posting stuff and Just do what I ask , I will coach you on whatever you need and provide you stuff what is needed to do the task!
    I'm not looking for someone who just wants to sit-back these hours and be online but actually to work with me and for me , You must have damn good english skills and do everything in your best speed not after some time but right after I ask! I don't require that you must be online all the time through the day , just you have to let me know If anything and Not a problem to give a day off or something like that. You will need to be online from 3PM-10PM (GMT+3) when you will have to work for me!
    There won't be any Insane tasks to you given just what you are able to do not over what you can do!

This is long term job and I will need you for long time , as well If Something really good works out from your work there will be bonuses up to 100% of your monthly salary, but I'm not promising you anything about this Just if Things works out and I get really good results from your work I won't hesitate to share with you ;)
    You will be paid once per month , and there will be 1full paid week test for final decision!

If you are Interested to work for me and for such an budget and really think that you are someone who I can trust on Then send me PM with more details about yourself , where are you from , what are your skills and anything more you want to tell about yourself!

fatality, Mar 8, 2009 IP
    ArLinD likes this.
  2. Finney

Finney Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think you should reconsider your pay.. At that, you are talking around 30 cents an hour. :eek:

Finney, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  3. papa_face

papa_face Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    If its Indian he wants its not bad pay though. Average pay in India is about $150 per month.
    But yeah, if the OP is wanting someone in the US/UK or Europe he will need to reconsider his budget.

papa_face, Mar 8, 2009 IP
    wwe_fan9417 likes this.
  4. fatality

fatality Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm offering actually $2 per hour ;) And you should reconsider editing your post and not really commenting when it's not needed.

fatality, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  5. TwistOffMedia

TwistOffMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    It's $2.08/hour.

TwistOffMedia, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  6. Raoul20

Raoul20 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested Please send me details of your work i sent you PM with my full details.
    Thanks.

Raoul20, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  7. lugaw

lugaw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am ready to be part of your company boss. I need a job right now. the rate sounds good to me. please check pm. thanks

lugaw, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  8. tushar09

tushar09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi iam interested to do job....
    pm me if this job is now available.
    thanks, iam from india...:)

tushar09, Mar 9, 2009 IP