1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

~My Free Marketing Journey: $3000 Goal by May 2009~

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by AffiliateEsprit7, Mar 6, 2009.

~My Free Marketing Journey: $3000 Goal by May 2009~

My Goal:
    I want to earn $3,000 by the beginning of May 2009

My Updates:
    I'm going to post an update every 4-5 days. The report will include how much I've made from each type of marketing, a real time screenshot of my clickbank account, and why I think I'm succeeding or failing.

The updates will look like this(these are my current stats as I'm beginning this campaign tonight):

March 7, 2009

Articles: $0
    Forums: $0
    Blog: $0
    Other: $0
    Average Daily Hops: 0
    Total Earnings: $0

My History

I've been involved in affiliate marketing with Clickbank since November 2008. I've focused on one niche in particular, utilizing free methods to advertise for publishers. My main techniques have been forum & article marketing, but I'm looking to expand and I'm willing to work as hard as I have to.

Since I started, around 4 months ago, I've made around $1,700, definitely nothing spectacular but I'm happy with it. But it's time to make some real money on my cb journey.

My Journey

I'm going to promote products in my niche using only free marketing techniques. Article, Forum, SEO(for my website)& blogs will be the major marketing tools I'll be utilizing. All traffic will be targeted, and I'm aiming for a conversion rate of 1sale/80hops.

I'll be writing around 4-7 articles per day, working on forums daily, submitting my site to free search engines and establishing quality backlinks on other sites and, last but definitely not least, building a following & traffic base for my blog.

As a full time college student, I have around 5-6 hours a day to devote to cb work, but I plan to use every second to of those hours working as hard as possible to promote these products.

Your Feedback

Any feedback the great members of dp can offer is much appreciated! I really do take everyone's advice seriously and I'll consider every post.

I know there are a lot of people here earning much more than $3,000 in two months, probably some making $3,000 in one day lol. I hope to reach that someday but for now I'm just aiming for this relatively humble goal.

AffiliateEsprit7, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  2. ashisharora_83

ashisharora_83 Peon

Best Answers:
    I wish you all the best. This goal is achievable.

I also started similar kind of experiment, though i have not achieved the target but i am trying all possible methods.

ashisharora_83, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  3. AffiliateEsprit7

AffiliateEsprit7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Update: March 13th

Articles: $0
    Forums: $93.78
    Blog: $0
    Other: $0
    Average Daily Hops: 131.3
    Conversion Rate: 1:134
    Total Earnings: $93.78

Ok so here's my update:

Articles

Over the past few days Ive focused mainly on articles, however ezines is taking a while to approve them. I have 25 submitted and only 2 approved. I also have 4 more ready to be submitted once I get platinum author status or I get 25 more submissions.

Forums

I've also kept my forum work up, staying active & promoting my product daily.

Blog

I'm a bit frustrated with my blog, I'm not getting much traffic at all. I'm utilizing seo keywords, pinging it using several services and submitting backlinks to search engines. Are these all useful techniques? What am I missing?

Website

I'm updating my website daily, adding new content and establishing around 50 backlinks daily on trusted sites. I'm currently ranking 4 in Google for a relatively unimportant keyword but it's still a start. There a few other long tail keywords I'm aiming for.

Other

Everyday on Twitter ;-)

These are my experiences from the past 3 days, I plan to take Friday off to clear my head & of course spend some time with the girlfriend. On saturday I'll get back to the grind.

I'm happy with the way my forum work is going but I'm a bit displeased with my conversion rates. Anyone else think it should be better than 1:134? My traffic is very targeted, maybe my presell isn't strong enough??

Oh & I need 2 work on my blog!! Seriously I have to get more daily UV, 12-15 is just pathetic

Until next time guys..

AffiliateEsprit7, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  4. DF20

DF20 Guest

Best Answers:
    How the hell are you accomplishing 50 backlinks daily on trusted sites?

I don't even have 50 trusted sites total

DF20, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  5. AffiliateEsprit7

AffiliateEsprit7 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have a good reputation on forums in your niche you can post quality info like informative articles & usually put your site's link at the bottom saying "i found this info here" or "this article can also be found at xxxxxxx.com".

It doesnt matter if anyone clicks the link it's just establishing it that counts.

Hope this helps :)

AffiliateEsprit7, Mar 14, 2009 IP