1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Soccer blogger needed

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by trafficnotice, Mar 5, 2009.

Hi! I am looking for a blogger on the subject of soccer to start next week and continue writing for a minimum of 3 months. I am looking for someone who follows the game of soccer (especially in Europe) and wants to write about it. At first, the job is for 2 articles every week but this number will very likely increase after a couple of weeks if I am satisfied with the quality of the articles.

Please send me samples of your work and let me know how much you charge per word.

Cheers!

trafficnotice, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  2. tbroughton

tbroughton Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi.

I am a newbie and live in the uk/ and can do europe. Would be interested in writing some bloggs for you.

Liverpool

Tony

tbroughton, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  3. trafficnotice

trafficnotice Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you please pm samples and your price per word?

I have received a number of responses and I will be making a decision over the weekend.

Cheers!

trafficnotice, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  4. SuperbSpurs

SuperbSpurs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi I write for a weekly soccer newspaper and have followed the game for 20 years. If you would like samples just let me know here or preferably by PM. My knowledge is of European and British Football (soccer) as I have a satellite dish that shows all matches around europe.

SuperbSpurs, Mar 6, 2009 IP