1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What affiliate is best for TV show streaming site?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by annunaki10, Mar 6, 2009.

I currently have a couple TV show sites and want to offer links to buy DVDs of the show but I don't know which company to use. There's ebay, amazon, and so much more.

Are there any major differences between all the choices or are they more or less the same?

Does anyone have any experience with which affiliates program worked over another one?

Thanks

annunaki10, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  2. hellamoto

hellamoto Member

Best Answers:
    cpalead cpalead. com/apply.php?ref=9792 is by far the best for tv shows. I have a site streaming 24 and lost and between them make over $1000 a month. If you sign up under me I will help you out with any problems you have

hellamoto, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  3. annunaki10

annunaki10 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i know about cpalead but that's for unlocking the page to view the video.

Instead of just running adsense ads, i want to run "buy these dvds" ads which will most likely make more than the adsense ads.

So who's best?

4. annunaki10

annunaki10 Active Member

Best Answers:
    On a separate note, do you use adwords to drive traffic to your site or do you rely strictly on organic free traffic?