1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

★★Internet Marketing Blog! MOUTH-WATERING Design | Unique Contents | PAGERANK 3 |★★

Discussion in 'Sites' started by chhabriajyoti, Mar 5, 2009.

Hello Digitalpointers!

URL - http://associatepie.com

NOTE:- I have relisted this website, due to a NON-Paying Bidder.

There is no doubt that "Internet Marketing" is one of the hottest niche online. Simply search for it on major search engines and you will be shown literally BILLIONS of results. Today, it is a recession time, people always seek the Internet to find guides, tutorials and tips on how to make money online.

AssociatePie.com is a website that helps you to accomplish a webmaster's dream to reach out to all of their website visitors' needs. This site already has an amazing design, 100% unique contents and many other features that will ease the new owner of this website as well as the readers.

1. AssociatePie also had “37” subscribers, but unfortunately I lost all of it due to the FeedBurner A/c.

WEBSITE OVERVIEW:

ABOUT ThIS SITE:

Domain Name: AssociatePie.com is a premium, extremely brandable and keyworded domain name. Registered at Name.com with free push to your account. Also the website is a PAGERANK 3

Functionality: This website is built around WordPress, thus making it very easy to manage and has a backend admin panel that you can manage everything on it. We have also prepared sitemap, archives and to make sure the whole website is easy to navigate.

SEO: Done! We have work hard to ensure that this site will receive the same level of modification to rank better on search engines like what the top SEO experts did. Thus, you don't need to spend another $200+ to optimize to the search engines anymore.

Backlinks:- There are over 5 thousands of backlinks for this Blog, which is quite good, and its proved that its an authority PR blog!

Designs: This website's concepts and designs are designed by professional designers. This website comes together with an extremely eye-catchy logo and header to create a branding strategy for this website.

Contents: All the articles on this website are written by me. You can check the SITEMAP

Videos: We have even added a section for Videos, It grabs videos from Youtube, and make’s your visitors stay on your website for longer time.

MAKING MONEY FROM THIS SITE:

This website is designed in a way that it can make money for you. Below are some suggested ways to you can make money from this site -- but of course, you can opt to choose which type of monetization that you liked best!

1. Affiliate Programs

You can easily promote products from ClickBank, PaydotCom, e-Junkie or many other affiliate networks to increase your monthly revenue!

2. Google Adsense

This website is AdSense-optimized and I have already placed an AdSense code to indicate which areas in this website that can get the most click-throughs. Of course, you can add more ads in this website yourself (especially in articles).

3. SELLING PRIVATE ADVERTISEMENT SPACES

This is one of the easiest way to generate income and you can do so by selling ad spaces on this website. There are already a 300 x 250 and four 125 x 125 banner spaces for you to sell. Of course, you can add more if you want to. The premium theme also comes with an easy-to-use banner management system that you can use. I have also prepared an advertising page to help you increase your advertisers.

4. EbaY,AMAZON And CLICKBANK

We have added an Ebay And Amazon Store too for the website!, We have even added the most converting, high qaulity, Killer Design Product From Clickbank, You can earn a commission everytime someone make’s a purchase! A great method to earn money.

WHAT SETS THIS SITE APART FROM OTHERS ON SITEPOINT?

Apart from its potential, it is a complete professional job. I blog and invest online for a living, so I know what other bloggers and internet marketers are looking for before they even ask. I take great pride in providing high quality merchandise that’s ready to take off from day one. Ask around, I haven’t sold a bad site yet!

......................................................................................................................................

FILE TRANSFER SERVICE

I understand that transferring a website from my hosting server to yours could be very bothersome and difficult, so I will help you to transfer this file to your server at no extra cost.

.................................................................................................................................

If you bid a buy-it-now bid for this website, you will get extra bonuses:

BONUS # 1: FREE 30-DAYS HOSTGATOR HOSTING:

This website is currently hosted at Hostgator and I will give you 30-days to move your website to your server. That's almost ONE month and you can move your website anytime!

I am very confident that this website will become a very successful website if some efforts are put into it.

tried to cover as much information as I can in this auction listing, but in case I missed out anything, you can always send me a message here or drop me a comment. I will quickly reply to your questions.

Thank you for viewing my listing,

Copyrights 2009! All Rights Reserved!

All offers are welcomed!

chhabriajyoti, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  2. atwoz

atwoz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    website looks nice, pm me your BIN and starting BID

atwoz, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  3. gunns

gunns Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how many U-Vs a day do you receive?

gunns, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  4. chhabriajyoti

chhabriajyoti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No traffic Right Now, Has a huge potential to grow. Thanks

5. chhabriajyoti

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $200 offer received, looking for more, thanks

6. PerfectMoney

PerfectMoney Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    website look good ,with need pimp to content update and link building ,so far with not so many traffic collections ,add more money and time to build your relevancy ,I think $200 good to consider the page rank and start to play textlinkads.

PerfectMoney, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  7. yebel89@gmail.com

yebel89@gmail.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $205 is my bid - if the increments are in 10 then $210

yebel89@gmail.com, Mar 7, 2009 IP
  8. chhabriajyoti

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your bid. Looking for more. Thanks

chhabriajyoti, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  9. Fadmin

Fadmin Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is that a custom design?

Fadmin, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  10. chhabriajyoti

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, its an HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED version of Revolution theme, so we can call it as unique, You'll be the only one who is using it :) Thanks

chhabriajyoti, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  11. TheMarketingMadman

TheMarketingMadman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    website not showing up

TheMarketingMadman, Mar 10, 2009 IP