1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dwindling CB

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by staffsergeantpeterson, Mar 4, 2009.

I have some serious lag goin' on with my CB products. I sell a Solar Guide... (Not a copy of E4E) Kidney Stone guide and it has been a pitiful few months. So how do I put these sites on steroids and get affiliates to market my sites? Any Ideas are appreciated

staffsergeantpeterson, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  2. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ho many sales you get normally? and how many sales are you getting now? per day and per month? Well you might want to put up a contest for affiliates or special bonuses for top Aff's. Also create a better design/layout for your sites.

inzpiration, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  3. CBGCash

CBGCash Banned

Best Answers:
    I have experienced the same problem as you are experiencing right now!

If you look closely at Cb-analytics, there are quite a few of "deactivated" products.

So to revive your product, you've got to market the heck out of it with affiliates. If you have a mailing list, just blast your message out. Otherwise you can always promote your product here on this very forum.

CBGCash, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  4. ashisharora_83

ashisharora_83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Offer some contest, Announce it on forums. If your sales page is good, you will get good no. of affiliates.

ashisharora_83, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  5. antantnz

antantnz Member

Best Answers:
    give affiliates good resouces too ... some banners, some ads, etc ... make it easy for them to do a quick blog post on the product / create a sales page ... affiliates want maximum money for minimum effort, think what you would want from you if you were an affiliate :)

antantnz, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  6. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    Market them yourself and split test KW's, landers, review pages.. once you find out what works and what converts.. then give this info as part of your affiliate resources.. what ever you do dont just give crappy generic advice and basic KW's spewwed out from the Google KW Tool like most publishers do..

By giving real examples of what you know works for your affiliates to run they will get success and keep the campaigns going, then you can pause your campaign and start testing new ones to release.

I try new niches & products and after about 100 UV's I ditch it if it does not convert. A little sneeky trick that some publishers do (and do not let you know) is they will see which affiliates are getting alot of hops and no conversions then buy the product themself.. why.. it gives the affiliates the impression what they are doing works so they will persist.. BUT if you give very good aff info you will not need to do this.

2-4-K, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  7. staffsergeantpeterson

staffsergeantpeterson Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of good advice here. Sounds like I need to put up an affiliates section. Hopefully it'll work. I'm done with the adwords stuff... I've spent way too much trying to master it. EZA, ArticleSender, AC, and BlogCatalog have been the best bum marketing tips, along with yahoo answers. I just need my CB stuff to convert. Here is one I wish would do better.. ebay-cash dot com

staffsergeantpeterson, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  8. CMS2009

CMS2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello. Im intending setting up a couple of products that I intend to promote on CB very soon, which is why I had a nosey at this thread. Personally (and im not an expert so dont fly off the handle with me) I think you're websites and sales pages need to be re-designed by a professional copywriter. (Potentially your products too although I havent seen these - this may reduce refunds if u suffer from them?) Better sales pitches and sites will enable you to attract many many more affiliates AND up the conversion rate (which all affilaites consider). This in turn will mean u can up the price to cover these expenses.

I hope to get a good copywriter/CB expert to get my products off and running.

Affiliates are the key, they are the sales experts of the internet. 200 affilates making a sale each every day is much better than u (or me in my instance) busting my chops all day every day for a handful

CMS2009, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  9. staffsergeantpeterson

staffsergeantpeterson Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate all constructive criticism. HOW/WHY NOT TO GAMBLE? I lost 80K in Mississippi just before hurricane katrina..

staffsergeantpeterson, Mar 10, 2009 IP