1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FreeDeepLinks.com - PR2 - 20K+ Pageviews Monthly

Discussion in 'Domains' started by jhmattern, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    If you're like to start a free directory or deep link directory, here's the perfect domain for you - FreeDeepLinks.com! It's currently setup as a deep link article directory (links only to articles and tools in various subject areas - no homepages, sales pages, etc. - it was the FIRST directory of its kind when it was setup back in 2006). The domain has been live for a few years, and gets 2-3k unique visitors per month (with NO active promotion)!

I simply haven't had time to work on the directory in ages, and have no interest in pursuing it further - too many other projects that need my attention.

Details are below. Traffic screenshots are attached.

Domain: FreeDeepLinks.com

Niche: Directories / Deep Link Directories

Registrar: Godaddy

Expiration: September 9, 2009

Traffic: 1963 - 3211 unique views (and 21,173 - 38,013 pageviews) monthly over the last 6 months (no active promotion).

BIN and reserve price are based predominantly on the traffic, age, and rich keywords in the domain.

Starting Bid: $50
    Increments: $10
    BIN: $250

Auction End: 48 hours from start, if reserve price is met. (Reserve is $150.) I reserve the right to lower the BIN if an acceptable offer comes in, so feel free to PM me a non-bid offer if interested.

Payment: Payments are via Paypal or credit card via Paypal only. Domain transfer info will be sent after payment is received / cleared - NO exceptions! I reserve the right to refuse to sell to any buyer / auction winner if I find past claims of reversals post-transfer, fraudulent credit card use, etc. in past domain purchases.

If the reserve isn't met, I won't be selling the domain in this auction.

Post your bids here. Please ask all questions via PM to keep the auction thread clean. Thanks.

Attached Files:

jhmattern, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  2. kleveros

kleveros Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    50 from mee! pm me if i get outbid!

kleveros, Mar 5, 2009 IP
    jhmattern likes this.
  3. articledirectory

articledirectory Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So are you selling just the domain, or domain and site?

articledirectory, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  4. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The auction's officially just for the domain.

If the winner would like the site files, they're welcome to them, but I offer no support in getting things setup again (and be warned I haven't logged in to clean the spam up in ages, so the backend is a mess). Frankly, I haven't really looked at it in so long I wouldn't have a clue how to help someone move the setup anyway.

If the auction winner chooses to keep the actual site, they also assume responsibility for any featured / paid links (there were only 3 or 4 in the life of the directory I believe) - in other words, those would need to be kept live or if there's a refund request the new owner would need to deal with that (one of the reasons I'm opting to sell the domain and just kill the site as it is altogether to save the hassle). Most featured links do not need to be kept in that case - I'd look up which ones did for you if you wanted the full site.

It's currently just setup on PHPLD 2.something (an old free version of it). I was originally going to move the site to my eLearn101.com domain and pick it up from there, but being more of a content person I'm opting to just get away from directories as much as possible - too many other projects going on to maintain them.

5. Andr3w

Andr3w Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $60 from me..

Andr3w, Mar 5, 2009 IP
    jhmattern likes this.
  6. kleveros

kleveros Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

kleveros, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  7. jhmattern

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Minimum bid increments are $10 as per the original post, so $65 isn't a valid bid. Sorry.

8. zroo

zroo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $70 from me but I need the complete site.

zroo, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  9. Andr3w

Andr3w Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I bid $80 for it..

Andr3w, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  10. jhmattern

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Reserve not met. Auction closed. I'll entertain private offers via PM of at least the reserve price until the domain is either sold or a new auction begins.

jhmattern, Mar 7, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.