1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make your website PR3 within 90 Days only!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Rogi, Mar 5, 2009.

The most important thing required for any website to improve its SE ranking is to create backlinks. Many website owners are deterred from generating high quality backlinks to their website either from lack of time or lack of money. The truth is that creating thousands of backlinks does not have to be time consuming or costly. In fact there many ways to generate high Pr backlinks to you website for free. Using the methods I am about to share with you will be able to generate a PR 3 ranking in 90 days or less.

The first thing you must do to create free backlinks is to join any five forums related to your niche or related to your website or blog. Once you have joined five forums, make sure you make a least 5 posts per day to each forum. Forums usually have a high pr ranking and they are indexed by the search engines. Furthermore, every one of your post will equal to a high quality backlinks as long as you make sure you include you website's url in you forum signature. This option is available in almost each and every forum.

The next step you will need to take is to submit your website to as many directories you can that are relevant to your websites content. But all the time you need to submit the website only in the relevant category otherwise your website may be removed or will not be ranked in the Search Engine.

The fourth method is to post to one hundred social sites at least three times a week. There are hundreds of such websites like Digg, Sphinn, Stumble Upon and Mixx. These social web 2.0 sites have a high Google ranking and also can create a heap of traffic. I suggest posting to one hundred social networking and social bookmarking sites daily.

The final step is to submit your RSS feed to one hundred RSS directories. If you do not have an RSS feed for your website, you should look into creating one. RSS feeds are important and run traffic to your website. In the meantime you can substitute for not having an RSS feed by posting comments to ten do follow blogs daily.

The steps provided will take you approximate 3 hours per day to complete, while establishing a PR 3 website will bring you tons of traffic from the search engines. You may also receive offers from advertisers to display their ads on your PR 3 website thus increasing your income dramatically.

Feeback will be appreciated!
    Thanks

Rogi, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  2. KennyP

KennyP Peon

Best Answers:
    I would write a guest post on high PR blog to get that

KennyP, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  3. Roselei

Roselei Guest

Best Answers:
    PR3 in 90 Days is not so hard if there are lots quality content added to a website everyday. If you can submit your site to DOMZ successfully, it is very useful to improve PR.

Roselei, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  4. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    eric_wahlberg, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  5. hasse22

hasse22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why would I want to do this to get a higher PR? PR doesn't create any traffic on its own. It is just a measure of the number and quality of inbound links versus the number of outbound links, with some other spices in the mix. You could have a high PR and not have any traffic at all if the links to your site is not well anchored....

hasse22, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  6. jalanbk

jalanbk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing this...

PR does not bring traffic but it adds value to your site... If I am going to buy a website with same traffic at same price and I have option to but between 2 sites which have different PR, I will go with higher PR ...

jalanbk, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  7. Rogi

Rogi Active Member

Best Answers:
    On the other hand PR also improve the search engine ranking which provide you the traffic indirectly.

Rogi, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  8. hasse22

hasse22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course, but what if one site has more traffic, and the other has more PR? which one would you choose?

hasse22, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  9. hasse22

hasse22 Peon

Best Answers:
    PR does nothing for your search engine ranking as far as i know. Not directly anyway. You can have a lot of PR and still not rank where you want..

hasse22, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  10. ciplseo

ciplseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah
    If get more Quality Back link in 90 Days so surely get better result with website.

ciplseo, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  11. Rogi

Rogi Active Member

Best Answers:
    But hasse22@

But I think the links if placed at the more appropriate places will attract more amount of traffic. Do not you think so?

Rogi, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  12. Mickle Deng

Mickle Deng Peon

Best Answers:
    Great ideas!

I want to translate it into chinese in my blog !

Can I translate it ?!!

Mickle Deng, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  13. Rogi

Rogi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh Sure! Thanks for appreciation.

Rogi, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  14. gusher08

gusher08 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think you forgot to mention "articles submissions" and "blog commenting" :)

gusher08, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  15. manis

manis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Rogi has share his ownidea, it means what he has done that he has told to us, he has not done artilces submission and blog commenting without both of these also it is possible to get PR3 within 90 days only, as there are many ways to get good PR but as Rogi told us his techinques might me useful to us.

manis, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  16. indigoideas

indigoideas Peon

Best Answers:
    My understanding of this subject, is exactly as you say. It makes complete sense to 'action' all of th eitems you have discussed in this search engine optimisation string.

However, in terms of timescale to do all of what you have suggested within a 3 hour timeframe on a daily basis is ambitious to say the least!

All the same, your viewpoint makes for a good talking point around the 'SEO' topic and how to boost PR rankings within 90 days! I assume you have tried and tested this model and it has worked for you?

If so - congratulations and I would like to pose a few questions to you:

1/ Have you seen an increase in PR rank?
    2/ If so, did that ultimately bring about more traffic and purchases (not sure what your business is but I assume you are selling something)?
    3/ And if it did, would you be interested in doing some work for me on 123packaging.co.uk which sells packaging products within the UK mainland. In fact, I would like to open that question up to other 'proven' experts who may be interested in helping me boost rankings on this site. Pls PM if you are interested with a rough idea of costings too!

Thanks

indigoideas, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  17. geoiss2004

geoiss2004 Guest

Best Answers:
    i'm actually inclined to think PR is more related to content than it is links

I run two sites - site A was registered 10 years ago and has had relentless (yet not dodgy) link building and is updated on some level every 7-9 days. Site B has had very little link building but is updated with new content everyday. Site A is PR3 and site B is PR4 (it's domain is also less than 1 year old).

geoiss2004, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  18. shabbirprince

shabbirprince Banned

Best Answers:
    thanks for the list.
    one more bookmarking site, i would like to share is onlinesocialbookmarking.com

shabbirprince, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  19. captawesome

captawesome Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there a tool to automate this? I only know of like 5 social sites anyway. Do you mean 100 DIFFERENT social sites 3 times a week (so 300 total a week)?

Also, don't some of the social sites have rules, like you're not supposed to submit affiliate sites or sales sites (Digg) etc.?

And I thought 99% of forum sigs were nofollow?

captawesome, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  20. jasoncreja

jasoncreja Guest

Best Answers:
    if you continue update your site and build a quality link daily then in 3 days you can get pr3 for sure.

jasoncreja, Mar 6, 2009 IP