1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Displaying Multiple Advertisers on Page

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Cipixxx, Mar 4, 2009.

Hi,

I was wondering if I can as a publisher to place on the same page multiple advertisments from different advertisers.

Cipixxx, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  2. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes of course you can place mulitple merchants on one page, that is why we have the option to sign up for multiple advertisers. Always test what products from which merchants suit you best. Any ways your website is really nice might as well spice it up with more stuff right?

jodyq, Mar 4, 2009 IP
    Cipixxx likes this.
  3. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cipixxx - I have multiple advertisers on many of my pages... you want to make sure that you don't spam your site though with a zillion ads so it ends up looking like a carnival.

Romanorc, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  4. Cipixxx

Cipixxx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thank you for your answers .. :) Now I wonder if it's ok to place Same Industry Advertisers on Same Page

Cipixxx, Apr 25, 2009 IP
  5. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    And it is a yes again, you may place same in the same. Like a shop comparison site right.

jodyq, Apr 25, 2009 IP
  6. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cipixx - if you are trying to monetize your site using CJ or any other affiliate firm, consider your site a store.

If you walk into a supermarket and go down the coffee isle, you'll see several different brands in various sizes. Set your site up like that so the view has choices.

What you want to make sure you do not do is have your coffee isle also have bananas, seafood, steak and other non-coffee related items on it.

One of the keys to successful monetization is having like minded or associated products on your pages so you give your viewer a choice of one or the other, not a choice of yes or no.

I hope that makes some sense to you.

If not, let me know and I'll try and give you better examples or maybe another person could explain it in a more clear manner.

Romanorc, Apr 26, 2009 IP
    Cipixxx likes this.