1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Grant Offer - HOT Niche right now - Earn $58+ Upsells - Please Consider:::

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Feb 9, 2009.

1. BlackTactics

BlackTactics Banned

Best Answers:
    very nice man!

BlackTactics, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  2. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cheers,

Here are recent sales conversions based on the price change, finally some momentum is happening and the conversions are getting easier for everyone.

[​IMG]

I'll be adding more elements to the sales page as well as the aff materials section. Looking forward to seeing more people pick this up now that it has proven itself. Also today the FTC had a meeting regarding all the scam grant sites that use obama and stimulus package guarantees in their 'pay for shipping' recur programs etc. so if a bunch of them get shut down, all the aff's for this will probably see a nice spike in traffic from people looking for alternates...

Cheers to those promoting, and if you'd like to come on board - here are the materials again.

NC.

NCMedia, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  3. CBGCash

CBGCash Banned

Best Answers:
    I've always enjoyed your eye-popping graphics!!! Another great looking site you have there!

Congrats and good luck! (You probably don't need anymore as you've made it quite well, lol)

CBGCash, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  4. necc

necc Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am way out from your side of the planet but I think the voiceover in the intro video belongs to a Canadian?
    I wonder if this would have an impact on conversions at all.

I doubt it would do much impact but still it is national grants, right? What would a Canadian know?
    [foreigner stereotyping Americans as people who stereotype Canadians for being dumb]

necc, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  5. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    Its very patriotic isn;nt it.. I almost wanted to run out and join tha army..:)

One thing I will say is you guys over at NC sure do make some flashy sales pages.. both look excellent products to promote.

2-4-K, Mar 7, 2009 IP