1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A380

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ceejay77, Oct 4, 2008.

when I travel I like to sit from behind the wing to the back of the plane with a window seat, in a 767 when you arrive at your destination you have maybe 80-100 passengers in front of you at customs a jumbo maybe 100-200with a A380 that can carry 600-800 passengers you could end up with 400-500 people in front of you trying to get through customs I can see a very long wait, what are your views?

ceejay77, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  2. ceejay77

ceejay77 Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anyone been for a flight on the A380 if so what was it like?

ceejay77, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  3. TheNoose

TheNoose Peon

Best Answers:
    I had never heard of these until now. I checked out the google images... man, those things are insane.

TheNoose, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  4. EncoderZ

EncoderZ Peon

Best Answers:
    I've not been on one myself but, from a logical standpoint I would presume they'd have more customs on.

I'm sure the airport(s) have some internal regulation that stipulates traveler / customs ratio :)

I watched on Discovery Channel the development and making of the A380 - really interesting programme :)

EncoderZ, Mar 3, 2009 IP