1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone used trafficvance before?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by astor1000, Jan 6, 2009.

Has anyone used trafficvance before? this is a ppv service. I am not sure if it is a scam or it it is legit.
    Any feedback?

astor1000, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  2. xtian

xtian Peon

Best Answers:
    never heard of it.. just use adwords its the best of the best..

xtian, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  3. astor1000

astor1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I was looking for a cheaper alternative to adwords. Adwords is kinda saturated right now and they keywords are getting expensive.

astor1000, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  4. Worthen

Worthen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i use them and it's no scam, but whether you can profit from them or not depends on many factors, like your MWR (most wanted response) and what you are promoting and how you promote it

Worthen, Jan 10, 2009 IP
  5. Agent007

Agent007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I use them everyday. I send traffic to CPA offers. When you get the right keyword to offer match it's great.

Use tracking software for keyword tracking so you know what converts. I use PPVDominator, but its got no date range reporting. So Im testing Affiliate Prophet which uses the amazing AIDA testing for quick PPC results. Plus it has heatmap options and other handy stuff.

TrafficVance's traffic is from their GamingVance users. Look up the demographic stats and explore the millions of user profiles at GamingVance and you will have a good idea what type of offers are likely to work with this crowd.

Good Luck. And keep testing, testing, testing...for that goldmine. :D

Agent007, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  6. astor1000

astor1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all the information.

astor1000, Feb 8, 2009 IP
  7. slip

slip Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm interested in running some CPA offers here too, it sounds like Agent007 has had some good results so far.

I also spoke with Jon Vogel, the VP of Traffic Vance. His AIM is: JonAutomatic

slip, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  8. benshar

benshar Peon

Best Answers:
    it is basically adware so if you have no moral qualms about doing it, its probably worth a test. i have heard bad things though about thier competitors like zango.

benshar, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  9. astor1000

astor1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    trafficvance require a minimum deposit of $1000. That is a lot of money !

astor1000, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  10. john3003

john3003 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, never heard about them and since the require a minimum deposit of $1,000 it seems like it's a scam.

john3003, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  11. webova

webova Peon

Best Answers:
    Traffic vance is legit but you have to know what you are doing before I suggest goign with them, you can lose alot of money if you don't know what you are doing.

webova, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  12. john3003

john3003 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is ridiculous that they are legit, you have to deposit $1,000. It's insane.

john3003, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  13. mer1966

mer1966 Peon

Best Answers:
    traffficvance is not a scam. The minimum $1000 deposit ensures serious advertisers only. All unpsent $$ is refundable.

mer1966, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  14. john3003

john3003 Peon

Best Answers:
    Who can really afford to pay $1,000 straight at once, this doesn't seem to be right to me.

john3003, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  15. rufman

rufman Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you know what our are doing must be worth it cause a lot of people use it!

rufman, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  16. Organic Chem

Organic Chem Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys,

If you don't use your $1K, you simply get refunded. What part of that is a scam? For guys doing 5-10K/day, a 1K is a drop in the bucket and you need to stick to PPC. This technique is certainly for the big boys and it's silly to think you can loose a lot of money. You are in complete control spending. If something does not work, stop it the offer and fine tune.

Organic Chem, May 1, 2009 IP
  17. vensen

vensen Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

I have just signed up for trafficvance but they require me to have a referral with a minimum daily spending of $50.

Can anyone help to refer me?:)

vensen, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  18. miles2go

miles2go Peon

Best Answers:
    Its great discussion to start i liked it and going to use it for my site promotion.

miles2go, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  19. ChrisBa

ChrisBa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    trafficvance is good - if you can afford the 1000$ min

ChrisBa, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  20. Worthen

Worthen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've used TrafficVance a good bit and they are OK in my book, but a place i have used even more, that generates traffic in a similar way is called MediaTraffic.

MediaTraffic generates traffic via VombaNetwork as does TrafficVance via GameVance and for my purposes was a better value. TrafficVance did have a superior targeting system so it might be much better for you - it all depends on what you do with the traffic.

For several months i spent $650 per day with MediaTraffic and slowly tapered off and stopped because of a change in the way i do business made it better to get traffic elsewhere.

I quit a few months ago and traffic was priced per geo per cpm $4 cpm with a minimum spend per day of $10. I used the auto charge at $2000 a whack with no problems but you can add money manually at low levels too. I don't remember the minimum, but you can go see yourself.

Like i said, they don't target like TrafficVance - you have to admit that is genius, but they cost less than half (or did) and their interface works great. I do know they were planning to increase pricing on par with Trafficvance, but i see lots of places lowering. Clicksor went from charging advertisers .009 to .005 on pops, so i doubt they went ahead with an increase - not in this market.

Hope it helps,
    Worthen

Worthen, Aug 2, 2009 IP