1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Discussion forums and Sub-Domains affects on Pagerank

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by globalcashsite, Mar 1, 2009.

Guys,

I completed my site but did not placed it in any directory or search engine however I started sending visitors by Google AdWords to my site. But still I am not finished by SEO point of view and working on meta tags. I want to know if placing links on discussion forums affects page rank?

For example I just started a thread in this forum in proper folder to review my site, I want to know will be site be indexed automatically by search engines by placing link on this forum or any other popular forum that is already indexed.

The idea is if I advertise my site links in "Advertising" folder of 100+ forums then will my site be indexed automatically without adding to search engine or I must need to link my site to any non-forum site to get indexed.

Second what about sub-domains affects on pagerank. Will search engine treat each sub-domain as individual and different site or treat it the part of same domain and will not affect page rank. The main idea is I have 100+ different ebooks with resale rights including ready to use sales page, logos, banners, etc. My main website is www.ebooksparadize.com

If I create 100 sub-domains and upload 100 sites on each sub-domain and link all these 100 sites with each other, then will my page rank improve or search engine will consider it as inner pages of same site?

Please help me if I can proceed with above two ideas.

GCS

globalcashsite, Mar 1, 2009 IP
  2. globalcashsite

globalcashsite Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys,

Anyone please help me?

GCS

globalcashsite, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  3. topseobs

topseobs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I answer some of your questions...

Your site could be indexed with only forum links.

About the sub-domains I'm not completely sure but I think that google will consider sub-domains "like" sub-folders of the same site.

topseobs, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  4. Mike Andorra

Mike Andorra Peon

Best Answers:
    Second what about sub-domains affects on pagerank. Will search engine treat each sub-domain as individual and different site or treat it the part of same domain and will not affect page rank.
    ---
    The best way to figure this out is to experiment. This is really one of those unknown areas in SEO. Google seems to treat some subdomains as completely new sites and others as having a relationship with the parent domain. The exact dynamic is unknown and I have not found anything explaining the relationship, probably because no one knows.

Mike Andorra, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  5. globalcashsite

globalcashsite Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, I will try to add 5 sub-domains and upload individual ready to use website and link with each other, then I will see what happens!

GCS

globalcashsite, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  6. meenal

meenal Banned

Best Answers:
    Your site could be indexed with only forum links. That can help you

meenal, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  7. globalcashsite

globalcashsite Peon

Best Answers:
    It means I should stop posting links on forums until I finish onpage optimization because in this case my unfinished meta keywords, description and page title can be fixed permanently in search engine algorithm. Or search engine will update fresh optimization when it will index my site next time?

GCS

globalcashsite, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  8. sachin.coolboy

sachin.coolboy Peon

Best Answers:
    go to digg.coom and post your site

sachin.coolboy, Mar 3, 2009 IP