1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to write SEO Articles

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ankitsoldak, Feb 26, 2009.

Hi,

I want to write a quality SEO articles for my website.I am a nice article writer but i don't know how to write well optimized SEO articles. What should i consider for writing proper SEO articles. Can anybody here suggest me ?

Regards,

Ankit

ankitsoldak, Feb 26, 2009 IP
  2. shailendra

shailendra Peon

Best Answers:
    don't worry about well optimized SEO articles. write quality content which the online reader loves to read, give useful information and strategically place link to your website in the article body (if allowed) or in the author resource box.

shailendra, Feb 26, 2009 IP
  3. scottwood1986

scottwood1986 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you mean SEO related articles? Or search optimised articles?

scottwood1986, Feb 26, 2009 IP
  4. mitz

mitz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A good title with the right keywords in it.
    The same keywords scattered throughout the article.
    Keywords mentioned in different order and different phrases.
    Article to be at least 500 words.
    Include bolded subtitles as these get picked up in search engines.
    Write description meta tags..Mention all the different ways you could search for this subject..
    Write keyword meta tags.
    Link to related posts in your blog.

mitz, Feb 26, 2009 IP
  5. Ryan@SEOBackup

Ryan@SEOBackup Peon

Best Answers:
    My writers always research the industry first, paying particular attention to the top 10 for any given keyword. They will then break down the wordcount and keyword density of each of those results to determine the ideal wordcount and density for our article. It is very formulaic & exactly how much affect it has is minimal - but the top 10 are the top 10 for a reason so best to emulate that.

HTH

Ryan

Ryan@SEOBackup, Feb 26, 2009 IP
  6. matt-dean

matt-dean Member

Best Answers:
    I would always say write for the reader, NOT search engines. Then, go through, and make sure you have a relevant title, including either your keyterm, or semantically similar term (s).

If it suits, it is good to add some sub headings, <h3> tags, for example, with related terms in them.

That's it really! - write quality, interesting copy.

Thats

matt-dean, Feb 26, 2009 IP
  7. nettech

nettech Peon

Best Answers:
    I would agree with Matt on this. Ensure that your keyword research is thorough and then;

a) write your article for the human reader (don't worry too much about keywords here)
    b) skim through the copy and add/delete or amend the relavent LSI based keywords
    c) Ensure you have the keywords in the page title as cleverly as possible where you could mention more than 1 or 2 keyword(s) in a phrase without it looking like spam.

The only other alternative is to make a list of keywords that you want to cover in a particular article and just tick these off as you go along. This is quite easy and does help when you have a paper print out in front of you.

Good luck
    Zaheer

nettech, Feb 26, 2009 IP
  8. ankitsoldak

ankitsoldak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks now i am going to write nice and interesting articles which people loves to read.

ankitsoldak, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  9. seosheen

seosheen Peon

Best Answers:
    An SEO optimized article covers your targeted keywords..don't worry about its optimization. good, informative n interesting content optimized by search engine automatically. As google loves quality & fresh contents. just write quality content and give back link to your site through author resource box.

seosheen, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  10. topseobs

topseobs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All very good tips but don't forget to be natural, if google detects anti natural repetitions of some keywords it will penalize your article for that keywords.

My best advice, have in mind this tips but try to just write your article natural and it will be good.

topseobs, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  11. Mike Andorra

Mike Andorra Peon

Best Answers:
    The concept of SEO article is largely BS. Keyword density is not nearly as important as it used to be, so often times "optimized articles" come off as keyword stuffed and spammy. The end result is no one wants to read them and the best you'll get is a trickle of long tail traffic to them. If you're going to invest time writing articles, then create something people will actually want to read and link to.

Mike Andorra, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  12. mrandrei

mrandrei Peon

Best Answers:
    In writing an SEO-friendly article, carefully choose your keywords. Use those keywords in your headline and body. I suggest a 6-8% keyword density.

mrandrei, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  13. ankitsoldak

ankitsoldak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the valuable suggestions :)

ankitsoldak, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  14. jawahar

jawahar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try my tool for optimizing your content for SEO... But always remember... CONTENT IS THE KING !!

www.w3optimizer.com

jawahar, Mar 4, 2009 IP