1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reputation?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by ViciousSummer, Apr 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    I really don't know about the reputation thing. I've given out only positives..

schlottke, Jun 13, 2004 IP
  2. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok.

I'll answer my own question. After you click on the Scales of Justice you do get an opportunity to cast a positive or negative vote for the specific post.

So if we all start with 10. Is it possible to go into the hole? If so I'd guess our friend Anthony is probably -100 by now :D

compar, Jun 13, 2004 IP
    andy and Jacob Kettner like this.
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yea Guy from Chicago, I am all for not giving Shawn Credit too.

Now wait, we must let Shawn respond on this, did he alter the V package somehow to get me lowered to the depths of never live linking again.

Or did VS somehow rig the vote against me, sort of sounds like the last Presidential Election, the vote in Florida were rigged against Al Gore, yes I know that Shawn and Al Gore have a lot in common.

They both take too much credit, I think on balance, I still see some light at the end of the tunnel for Shawn, too bad for me that I am halfway in the tunnel and Shawn is a Freight train rolling down the tracks to run me over.

:mad:

anthonycea, Jun 13, 2004 IP
  4. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes Compar, when I looked this morning I was -58 in the hole. Thanks alot VS and the Gang.

I will be sure to post more intelligence for you all, you have been good to me, so I am sure to return the favor.

In fact I have just cut VS and Shawn out of my will this morning :eek:

5. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    Anthony, you've reached a new plateau. You've now managed to insult someone and whine about how abused you are in the same sentence.

You seem to have a very strongly developed death wish. You seem to be working like hell to insult and abuse everyone until you get barred from this forum. Is that simply so you can go onto the next one and bad mouth this forum?

I personally hope we just ignore you to death, but never give you the satisfaction of saying that you were kick off this forum.

compar, Jun 13, 2004 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Compar, I don't think Shawn will look at it as an insult, I don't think you should.

If you look at the context of this thread you will see that I am answering Guy From Chicago, so don't get too uptight about what I say, some things are ment to be serious, others in jest.

I hope you can tell the difference. :eek:

7. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    The only person to blame for you being at -58 is YOU.

There are quite a few members at this forum and I'm willing to bet you are the one in the "negative."

Think about that. It's not a conspiracy, it's a democracy.

Stop trying to hijack every thread with the intent of making it about YOU. You spend way too much time posting about YOU and how people are against YOU. Try posting in a way that brings value to this forum & you just might see your rep improve.

GuyFromChicago, Jun 13, 2004 IP
  8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't know where you get that GFC, the thread is on reputation, that is what we have been discussing, where you come on with the Fatherly advice and the add value to the forum stuff is from left field.

I would say your post made the thread about me, not any of mine. :eek:

9. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    I was not talking about this thread - I was talking about your posts in general.

Also, what I sadi about your reputation hold true - start posting things that are worht reading and you might see a turn-around.

GuyFromChicago, Jun 13, 2004 IP
  10. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Of course.

digitalpoint, Jun 13, 2004 IP
  11. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah, that would be like voting against Bush in Florida, you know his brother Jeb is Governor here.

I would not waste my time voting against you, unless I can vote you off the forum Shawn, is that possible? :eek:

12. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    Then why did you bother asking?

You can vote against me too anthonycea. AND, I promise to not waste everyone's time by *repeatedly* whining about the fact that you voted negatively against me.

ViciousSummer, Jun 13, 2004 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  13. ViciousSummer

Best Answers:
    Are you threatening to "blacklist" me again? Hurry up and do it already so you can stop talking about it.

Looks alot like you're talking about yourself in the 3rd person, anthonycea. I think the funniest thing about you is that when you can't win a debate (or when someone points out the fact that you're being a jackass), you say you were kidding or lying or you just start at the beginning again.

14. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    VS do you always mold a conversation in any fashion you wish?

Please do not give me those sorts of responses, I may die laughing, after all I am 45, you would not want to give old TB a stroke now, would you?

Nobody believes you, na, na, na, na, na, still love you no matter how much you attack me. XOXO love and computer kisses. :eek: :eek: :eek:

15. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    You can vote against me too anthonycea. AND, I promise to not waste everyone's time by *repeatedly* whining about the fact that you voted negatively against me.

The above quote is from VS

Yes VS but can I rally the troops like you did, that I doubt, but like I said, I cut you and Shawn out of my will this morning, payback is doublefold, remember.....

:eek: :eek:

16. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    I really wish you'd make one post that didn't have the names, "VS, Compar, or Shawn" or contains " :eek: " ...

schlottke, Jun 13, 2004 IP
    ViciousSummer likes this.
  17. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I just did in response to your Anti-Christ post.

18. ViciousSummer

Best Answers:
    A *very* mature 45 at that...yikes.

19. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I am just trying to relate to you VS, now have you and Compar pounded me enough today, or do I have more unjust punishment from you and Bob to come? :eek:

And when did I ever lose a debate, can you illustrate?

Or can you tell us when I lied to this forum?

The Jackass part is true, I can be an ARSE when I need to be.

So you were right on 1 out of 3 of your statements, at least I am honest VS.

20. Owlcroft

Owlcroft Peon

Best Answers:
    I reckoned that was likely what was meant.

In fact, though, "step-ins" (also just "stepins") was the prevalent term in the '20s and '30s for the product you sell. I have only encountered the term in the humorous fiction of Thorne Smith (Topper is his best-known, though not his best, work, but they're all riotously funny), where it occurs quite often--Marian Kirby is a lot looser than the character on the severely white-washed TV series with Leo G. Carroll, and a pair of "step-ins" occupied by a shapely but invisible ghost, clad in nothing else, running down Main Street is the sort of thing one finds regularly in Smith's works, which I urgently recommend to anyone who can find them in a library.

When I first ran into the term, I had to look it up on line to be sure it meant what it seemed to, and yes, it shows up in news reports from that era.

Owlcroft, Jun 13, 2004 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.