1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Few doubts regarding paypal

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by masterhuman, Feb 26, 2009.

I have quite a Few doubts regarding paypal, we have our branch team around in Canada and India so when we withdraw the amount, I guess its possible to send to the canadian bank account not sure if the paypal allows money direct transfer to Indian bank account, if it does what would be the transaction fee, I remember noticing way long back some cheque sending fee was around $50 (it might be more than 2 yrs since I had come across the same)

And how many days does the paypal take to submit the amount either to our canadian account or Indian account

masterhuman, Feb 26, 2009 IP
  2. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypal is still not accepting international companies which multiple branches across the globe. For the time being, your Canadian and Indian team should have separate and independent paypal accounts. Each should be set up and verified by the head of each local team.

However with that said, you can still send money from one account to another via Paypal, ie Send money from India to Canada and vice versa.

The Canadian bank account can only be attached to the Canadian Paypal account and the Indian Bank account to the Indian Paypal account.

There would be some fees if the receiving account is a business or premier account. The transfer should be instantaneous between paypal accounts however withdrawal to local bank accounts can take anything from 3 to 7 days depending on the banking system.

eddy2099, Feb 26, 2009 IP