1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Is Surefire Way To Succeed With AdSense Niches?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Boris_yo, Feb 25, 2009.

I can write content, put up a website and only wondering why there is no traffic while if i have done proper niche research i could surely succeed with traffic.

What i am trying to say is how do you find a niche that "Sticks" so i start immediately getting traffic to my site?

Is it by entering keywords in Google search and looking how much competing pages i have in that niche or there is another method?
    Should i have less than 100000 competing pages or less than 10000?

I have heard that people write content and get instant traffic but how do they do that?

Got it?

Boris_yo, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  2. JulieV

JulieV Guest

Best Answers:
    you can probably get instant traffic if you spam. But if you are starting a new site from scratch then I would say, you need somewhere between 2 to 3 months before you got some decent traffic if you submit to directories, article submission, bookmarking and the other SEO Stuffs. What I know that can get instant traffic is thru PPC, but I don't its allowed on adsense.

Just my 2 cents

JulieV

JulieV, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  3. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    u cannot get instant traffic no matter how good content you have. you need to promote your site one way or another or run a PPC campaign for traffic. for instant free traffic, you can submit to popular social media sites and if your site/story is that good then you will get some traffic that way

sultanofseo, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  4. salomaso

salomaso Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree with JulieV , he is right, imho

salomaso, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  5. cipals15

cipals15 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can get instant traffic through social media sites such as digg, twitter, socialmedian, mixx, plurk, netvibes, yahoo! buzz and more.

Next, you can [*spam]/send reliable messages through email marketing using free services such as Yahoo! Mail and Google Mail!.

Third, You can guest post / edit post at my blog.

cipals15, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  6. Boris_yo

Boris_yo Banned

Best Answers:
    I have put some sites before and got instant traffic as i published content there. Seriously 30-40 daily visitors. Now how can it be that instant traffic cannot happen? I'm telling you it can.

Boris_yo, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  7. chelle

chelle Member

Best Answers:
    Read Griz. He helped me get Adsense checks every month now and they are steadily increasing :) (Just google "make money online with adsense" - he should still be #1. It's all free and useful info.

You CAN get a site indexed in less than 24 hours, I have always done it. I don't know what my "secret" is though - it has always happened naturally for me. I write keyword targeted stuff and pick low competition niches. Then its all about writing more content that people are searching for and link building. Time consuming at first, yes - but when you start getting checks from Google every month and you start working less, it's pretty worthwhile :)

chelle, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  8. trochta

trochta Peon

Best Answers:
    Content, seo, then standard gorrilla marketing until the seo picks up and your content grows. Don't put up all of your content up too soon. Or, what I mean to says is continue to grow your content. Setup a network of people for the niche. Get on meetup and create a group for the niche and advertise your site (making the group the priority, not your site). Get it to work for you so you don't have to do so much yourself (as for content, etc.).

trochta, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  9. stackman

stackman Peon

Best Answers:
    You must find a niche that people are searching for, but one that has little or no competition -- a very difficult task. Any topic that has many people searching for will quickly develop a lot of competition. So you must look for topics that haven't been taken over by competitive web sites yet, but topics that will still be important after a few days or few weeks.

stackman, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  10. Computer(Jew)

Computer(Jew) Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find something you actually understand and like, and start writing about it.
    Talk to other people that understand and like the same thing.

Write things worth linking to.
    Do your SEO correctly. Do some PR. Make sure to make some connections with Social Media "gurus" to get your pages dugg/stumbled occasionally.

That's pretty much it.
    When you get to 100,000 uniques a month, from there you will figure most of the things on your own.

Computer(Jew), Feb 25, 2009 IP
  11. Highena.com

Highena.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    All good advice Computer(Jew), the most important being the first one - write about something you enjoy.

Highena.com, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  12. JMapleton

JMapleton Peon

Best Answers:
    If there was a sure way everyone would do it, dilute the market and it wouldn't be a sure way anymore.

JMapleton, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  13. iBerry

iBerry Peon

Best Answers:
    From my understanding so far, as small as that may be, I think it will take some time and consistant efforts to bulid solid results and grow your niche to the point that you start getting good traffic ... let me know if I'm wrong or you think there a faster or better way that does not include SPAM

iBerry, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  14. sampathsl

sampathsl Guest

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking is the best way to get instant traffic but to keep the traffic, your site design and content should be attractive.

sampathsl, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  15. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Submit your site to social bookmarking sites like Digg, StumbleUpon, etc and get quick traffic.

nihangshah, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  16. marmbo63

marmbo63 Peon

Best Answers:
    Social Media will get you traffic but not income - most stumbles and tweets are for people wanting to make money online

marmbo63, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  17. Astroman

Astroman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nonsense, there is a surefire way to do it - the reason most people don't is because it takes too long, they have the attention span of a gnat and the imagination of a rock.

Astroman, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  18. tommygadget

tommygadget Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahh... a cynic, I like you already :D Google likes new sites. Put up a new site, bookmark it, make sure you have lots of long tail phrases and you can get indexed for some of your keywords in under a week, sometimes within 48 hours. I have done it and some people I know have replicated my results. To keep the rankings and income, you'll need a consistent backlinking campaign.

TomG.

tommygadget, Apr 4, 2009 IP