1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

*** Unique & Exclusive Articles In High Paying Keywords ***

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ayu, Feb 25, 2009.

Articles With High Paying Keywords Only!

Hello guys, it's been a very long time since the last time I post a thread here to sell my article packs.

Today, I have a very special offer for you. Just take a look at the screenshot below:

[​IMG]

Yup, it's true! Those are 30 high paying keywords in google that you could take advantage of. I took this screenshot on February 20th, 2009 using Niche Inspector.

What Do You Want Me To Do?

Simply pick which keywords you want me to write, and I'll send the articles to you in the next 24-48 hours!

What's In It For Me?

Ok, what do you think about these:

1. Unique Handwritten Articles - You're the ONLY person on earth who has the articles and I would NEVER EVER sell it again to someone else.
    2. Exclusive Rights - Every articles that you order have exclusive rights which allow you to do EVERYTHING you want with it.
    3. High Paying Keywords - Stop chasing keywords that pays you CENTS, and pick the ones that pays you DOLLARS.
    4. Good Grammar & Spells - I spend more time in my life to learn how to write and talk in English than sleeping. I also use StyleWriter to provide you with the best quality.
    5. Copyscape Passed - No worries of duplicate content! You could check it by yourself if you want.
    6. Human Readable Articles - It's not $1 article that consist of tons of keywords with no meanings. I guarantee you can read and understand each article that I write.
    7. 500+ Words - Not less, definitely more.
    8. 2% - 4% Keyword Density - Need I say more?
    9. The Discount Price! - Keep reading to see what I mean.

Click to see the sample here ---> Sample

Ok, I'm Interested. How To Order And What About The Price And Payment?

Price: $5/article
    Payment: PayPal ONLY.
    How To Order In 5 Simple Steps:
    1. Send me a PM or post it in this thread
    2. I'll PM you the price and the date when I will finished it. Usually not more than 48 hours.
    3. I'll finished the articles and send you a PM
    4. You send the payment to my PayPal address and PM me with the Transaction ID
    5. I'll send you the articles, and we're done (Man, I love this win-win solution :D).

Deal. What About Your Discount Price?

Huh? Oh, right. I almost forgot about that. I have a Super Special Discount Price for you IF you order more than 5 articles.

• Order More Than 5 Articles And Pay $4.5 Each.
    • Order More Than 10 Articles And Pay $4 Each.
    • Order More Than 20 Articles And Pay $3 Each.

Anything More I Need To Know?

Yes. I need to tell you that I ONLY ACCEPT 50 ORDERS and THIS SERVICE WILL BE CLOSED FOREVER ON March 6th, 2009. Why? Simply because I'm planning to make another special offers for you DP Members. Also, the people who ordered in this service will get SPECIAL DEALS from me in the next offers.

Anymore questions?

Yeah. Review, Please?

Ok! I provide 2 article reviews for free IF your iTrader's more than 30.

That's it for now. If you have questions, suggestions, or anything, feel free to post in this thread or shot me a PM :)

Ayu

PS: Order any number of articles in the next 72 hours or before February 28th, and you're only have to pay $3.75 each!

ayu, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  2. theultimate1

theultimate1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How many copies of each article are you planning to sell? Just one each?

Awesome sales letter, by the way... Thanks for giving me that heads up, in fact... :)

theultimate1, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  3. muncle

muncle Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It hurt my head to read all that hype, it screams all forms of "creepy" at me. I'd be willing to give it a try for no more than one article as there'stoo much risk involved otherwise. Everything that's this overhyped has a 99% chance of being just that - overhyped. Hit me up.

muncle, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  4. ayu

ayu Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nope. I'm working on the orders. I have no problems if you order 20-50 articles for each keywords.

Thank you for the complement. I'm trying to improve my sales letter a bit :D

Please let me know when you're ready to order.

ayu, Feb 25, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  5. ayu

ayu Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow, this is the first time someone called me overhyped :D

No problem though. I think I just need to prove it to you that I'm not. Which keyword you want me to work on?

ayu, Feb 25, 2009 IP