1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[For Hire] Blog Updating and Promotion Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by PHPGator, Feb 17, 2009.

My wife and I have been doing this with a few other clients and we have time to do this for a couple more people. Get your order in quickly!

What you get on a weekly basis:
    1: Your blog updated with three high quality self-written posts spread out throughout the week (not all on the same day).
    2: Search Engine Optimization - Help setting up your blog (if needed) with the addons that will increase your rankings in the search engines
    3: Link Building (part of SEO) - Do Follow Blog Commenting for each Article (Minimum of 9 per week), Article Marketing, Directory Submission
    4: Social Networking Submissions - We will submit all posts to Digg and Delicious
    5: A weekly report with what we have done.​

We will care for your blog as if it were our own!

Price: Only $24.95 per week for one blog!

Review Copy Available: $19.95 for a one week trial!

PHPGator, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  2. grseo

grseo Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    DO you have any review?

grseo, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  3. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello grseo,

Yeah, my review is to cut the price for the first week so that you can see the quality. Really, you are just paying for the articles themselves, not really the other services that I would be providing on top of that (submitting them to the blog, link building, SEO work, directory submission, etc.). :)

Hopefully this is a little bit more clarification. Please PM me if you are interested. :)

PHPGator, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  4. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry, I have to add this to the thread. I've had numerous questions about how long the articles will be and such. I will try to mimic the style you already have on your blog. If your existing posts are about 500 words long, I'll try to make mine about that length if at all possible.

Also, all of the service will be personally done by me. It will not be outsourced.

PHPGator, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  5. buyer123

buyer123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i'm interested in this service : link building, SEO work, directory submission

Can you make me a quote for this for one blog?

Thank you
    Adrian

buyer123, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  6. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you add images as well and make sure all is well formatted and articles seo optimized

are you able to source great resources actual and new and great lists etc?

can you write in a way to get reader interaction?

all in all articles that would do well in social media?

review price placeholder ^_^

daremkd, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  7. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello nanexo_02,

My goal is to match the existing formatting of your blog. If you have images and require those in your posts, I will try to match that quality by submitting my own posts with pictures as well. The articles will not be stuffed with keywords, but rather, we try to write naturally with the idea in mind that the title needs to be relevant from a keyword perspective, and that the keywords need to be within the content as well.

I'm sorry, this sentence doesn't make sense to me. Are you referencing research? I research the topics prior to writing and anything that needs to be referenced, will be. :)

I would say so. The majority of my itrader comes from content creation and I have a large list of satisfied long-term clients. If I was to cateogorize my writing style, it would be more along the lines of professional sounding, but with a personable feel to it. Therefore, I would say that it does have an element to it that would spark the interest of the readers and hopefully compel them to leave comments, etc.

Sure, this is my goal. I want to keep you as a client if you decide to use my services. I want my writing to be of high quality and to the standards that you have set for your own blog. I'm wanting the service to be an asset and hopefully drive in more traffic over time.

PHPGator, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  8. isb105

isb105 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you do blogspots aswell, and if you can drive more traffic to my blogspot i am willing to try you out, and can prove to me on a week by week basis the amount of traffic increase then i am initially willing to take review copy

isb105, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  9. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can do blogspot blogs. I prefer Wordpress blogs simply because I am more familiar with the backend stuff. However, the same service could still be done on a blogspot blog.

I am confident enough in teh service to think that you should receive some results within the first week. There is no guarantee that you will be #1 on Google or anything, but hopefully you'll see your SERP's go up a bit, and notice a boost in traffic.

PHPGator, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  10. raidz

raidz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Could you offer discounts if I only need # 3,4,5 done? I would need you on a monthly basis.

raidz, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  11. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sure, I don't mind splitting it up and doing something custom for you. I sent you a PM. :)

PHPGator, Feb 20, 2009 IP
  12. Absilon

Absilon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have PM'd you days ago asking for some samples of your writing and did not receive any. Are you still offering this service?

Absilon, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  13. roseau

roseau Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Actually, I've PM'ed twice now this week asking to order the service and have not rec'd a response so I guess I'll have to move on and post my project. I would have preferred to use this service as the OP is a long time member.

Conversely, maybe the PM system is not working and he is not getting the msgs.

roseau, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  14. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    eh? I thought I had responded to everyone. I apologize about any confusion. Also, roseau, I have PM'd you and emailed you this morning. I only have a spot for one more person.

PHPGator, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  15. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am now working closely with roseau on her blog, but still have room for one more person if anyone wishes to use this service. I think most people that have been using it have been extremely pleased with the results. :)

PHPGator, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  16. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have had a few people ask me: "Will everything that is done on the first week be done every week after?"

The answer is yes, you get three new posts each week, additional link building, social bookmarking services, etc. Each week. The agreement is to do the same amount of work each week to hopefully help you build the backlinks and content needed to gain targetted traffic.

PHPGator, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  17. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I now have one more additional spot available. I had someone sell their blog. So, if you are looking for someone to help boost your traffic and keep your blog up to date please PM me. ;)

PHPGator, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  18. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay, since this service has been so successful and I now have worked with several people for several weeks, I would like to build this service up. I'm taking in more clients. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Also, the service can be tailored to your needs. I am flexible. ;)

PHPGator, Apr 6, 2009 IP