1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Agreement Template

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by stephan2307, Feb 25, 2009.

Hi,

I came across an old website that wasn't updated really. I contacted the owner to buy the website of him but he didn't really want to. We are now looking into entering an agreement where we both run the website and share the revenue.

Does anyone have an agreement that I can use as a template to outline rights and responsibilities?

If not can you give me some ideas what I need to have in the agreement?

Thanks,

Stephan

stephan2307, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  2. searchengineoptimized

searchengineoptimized Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should contact a web lawyer who have experience in such issue. I think there should partnership agreement to run the site and share percentage of revenue with the owner. This issue was with Google, though the purchased the domain with full right later.

searchengineoptimized, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  3. JAZD Markets

JAZD Markets Peon

Best Answers:
    I would be skeptical about entering into a relationship and not also having ownership of the domain. I have worked with people in the past who have attempted to take the domain and run. Sign an agreement, make sure that the agreement is upheld in both states.

JAZD Markets, Feb 27, 2009 IP